can anyone beat nasus late game?

#11SpacefrisianPosted 12/7/2012 4:34:21 AM
Jarvan wins from Nasus i tell you.

Launches standard to nullify attackspeed reduction, than connects with said standard to disrupt Nasus attack combo.

Than when the team arrives to fight Nasus, Jarvan will shout heroicly "DAMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"and traps the doggy so he cant get away.

Than the team either steals Jarvan kill or runs away.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#12SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 4:42:41 AM
Ok; with cleanse or qss AD sion, Vayne and trist (and a few other adc's with good kiting ability) will beat him assuming nasus doesn't just walk away for until his wither is back up since Vayne and trist will get 5-6 seconds of free hits on Nasus (probably 6000+ physical damage) and AD Sion beats almost everybody toe to toe. Now late game AD Sion will beat everyone in game assuming they fight him head on with his ult but Nasus will beat him when his ult is not used. So basically the fight will be like Nasus and Sion start fighting and Nasus has the clear advantage and starts winning; Sion turns on Ult and QSS's wither and tries to kill Nasus. Nasus on the other hand tries to kite Sion until his wither is back up and then kite his ult easily and then win. So I am not sure about this one; it wil be decided by whether Sion can catch nasus during his ult.

To the guys saying Jax and Olaf beating Nasus late game; no just no.
Lets look at their kits Nasus 60 percent AS debuff (average), very high damage q, innate lifesteal, 40 armor pen and percentage magic damage and good AD steroid 600 bonus health.
Olaf: 50 percent average AS buff, mediocre dmg q, low cooldown true dmg nuke, 30 bonus resists, lifesteal + good ad steroid, Immune to cc(doesn't work against his AS debuff(not sure))
Jax: 100 ish bonus resists, dodge (doesn't work against nasus's q so really inconsequential) + 1 second stun, 40ish average AS buff, very low dps q, good dps w, His ult gives him an average of 120 magic dmg per hit.

Nasus vs Olaf
Olaf will have -10 armor due 30 armor buff -40 armor debuff while Nasus will have 600 bonus health and -30 armor. Olaf will have the same attack speed as Nasus (wither counters his passive and frozen heart and randuins will counter whatever attack speed Olaf builds). They will both have 20 percent lifesteal. Olaf will have a 340 true damage nuke every 4 seconds and an additional 100ish AD while nasus will have a 1200+ physical dmg nuke every 2.4 seconds and 8 percent magic dmg per second as well a decent AD steroid probably averaging about 40 throughout the fight thus outdamaging olaf. Nasus wins

Jax vs Nasus
Really this is even easier than olaf for nasus since his q goes through dodge. Jax will attack the same speed or slower than nasus due to randuin's, FH and wither. Jax will have about 100-40=60 armor buff while Nasus will have a 600 health buff which is superior. Really nasus just beats Jax really easy late game due to his passive lifesteal and in general his skillset demolishes jax.

Before this patch Veigar was by far the best 1v1 in extreme late game due to DFG doing percentage dmg based on AP resulting in a 100 percent dmg nuke that was impossible to bypass if he had like 20000 ap plus lol.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#13JennaTahliaPosted 12/7/2012 4:43:34 AM
Not this again
---
gibe moni pls
#14SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 4:44:32 AM
aHappySacka posted...
Well you would need someone that is strong lategame, is durable, and doesn't rely heavily on auto-attacks.

So Poppy? or maybe Garen, Elise or Olaf might work as well.

Lol at elise and garen -.-. Nasus will could beat them both with only half of his skills late game.
---
#15Shadow EdgePosted 12/7/2012 5:07:36 AM
Olaf: 50 percent average AS buff, mediocre dmg q, low cooldown true dmg nuke, 30 bonus resists, lifesteal + good ad steroid, Immune to cc(doesn't work against his AS debuff(not sure))

HP CDRlaf.

Q has a 0.3 second cooldown
E is true damage every ~3 seconds

Neither relies on ASPD.

ALTHOUGH Nasus can counter this by stacking HP, but then Olaf gets BotRK.
---
ns
#16bibliotheek357Posted 12/7/2012 5:25:20 AM
kagster123 posted...
Veigar. Just farm your Q more than his. :p

But veigar has to build ap. Nasus builds tanky, so he can get tons of mr. Banshees veil would stop one spell in the combo, you got plenty of items that remove the stun now, nasus can lifesteal the health lost by q'ing a minion. Once veigar is out of spell and under the effect of wither it's over for him.
#17SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 5:28:45 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

HP CDRlaf.

Neither relies on ASPD.

First off q does not have a 0.3 second cooldown its max is 0.5 second just due to game mechanics and not to mention if you spam your axe at this rate it will severely decrease your attack speed due to the unwieldly cast animation. Also Olaf will have around 100 true dps from his e and around 600-700 physical dps from his q (I am quite adamant about this because his q will severely decrease his dps from autoattacks). Well nasus will have around 500 phys dps from his q, 45 true dps on olaf due to recoil and higher dps from autoattacks (40 armor pen + 50ish ad buff vs 100ish ad +30 armor pen and severly gimped AS). Now while Olaf will have slightly higher dps he cannot get this dps without building more offensive items (atmas) compared to Nasus (If he builds as tank as Nasus his dps will be lower than nasus).

Also both people are focusing on HP &CDR not just Olaf and Nasus actually has percentage lifesteal dmg as well as AD that scales off enemies health. So really Nasus could build BotRK just like Olaf since they will be attacking at pretty much the same speed.

(btw there was an error in my previous post its 60 resists not 30 for olaf)
---
#18MagiaIcePosted 12/7/2012 5:53:13 AM

HP CDRlaf.

Neither relies on ASPD.

Olaf's ult does work against Nasus's wither, was playing against one last night with him.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
Riven is my waifu.
#19happyscrub1Posted 12/7/2012 6:16:26 AM
Altma AD sion
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#20Gun SagePosted 12/7/2012 6:27:50 AM
Renekton?

With the new itemization I build Ionian, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver (True damage, wooo!), Bloodthirster, Mercurial Scimitar/Maw, and then I've been thinking about building a Mallet or randuin's...

While that seems like he'd get blown up really easily, for whatever reason it ends up working really well. Q's hitting for around 600 damage or higher, W for 1000 or more, E hits for about 300 or 400 a pop, and his R is just there for health and that little bit of magic damage.

He seems to be a really good duelist with the new itemization, both with casting his kit much faster, and the amount of damage he can dish out quickly.

It would probably presume he could gain a little rage before ulting for a full rage-setup of strikes. Slice in, AA, Q, AA, Dice, W, AA. Altogether it'll hit for about 4k straight, and as long as Nasus isn't directly building to counter it with 3 warmogs... Could be pretty nasty?
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!