can anyone beat nasus late game?

#21SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 3:51:39 PM
Gun Sage posted...
Renekton?

With the new itemization I build Ionian, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver (True damage, wooo!), Bloodthirster, Mercurial Scimitar/Maw, and then I've been thinking about building a Mallet or randuin's...

While that seems like he'd get blown up really easily, for whatever reason it ends up working really well. Q's hitting for around 600 damage or higher, W for 1000 or more, E hits for about 300 or 400 a pop, and his R is just there for health and that little bit of magic damage.

He seems to be a really good duelist with the new itemization, both with casting his kit much faster, and the amount of damage he can dish out quickly.

It would probably presume he could gain a little rage before ulting for a full rage-setup of strikes. Slice in, AA, Q, AA, Dice, W, AA. Altogether it'll hit for about 4k straight, and as long as Nasus isn't directly building to counter it with 3 warmogs... Could be pretty nasty?

NO! Definitely not; Nasus will faceroll him easy.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#22SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 3:52:59 PM
MagiaIce posted...
Olaf: 50 percent average AS buff, mediocre dmg q, low cooldown true dmg nuke, 30 bonus resists, lifesteal + good ad steroid, Immune to cc(doesn't work against his AS debuff(not sure))

HP CDRlaf.

Q has a 0.3 second cooldown
E is true damage every ~3 seconds

Neither relies on ASPD.

ALTHOUGH Nasus can counter this by stacking HP, but then Olaf gets BotRK.

Olaf's ult does work against Nasus's wither, was playing against one last night with him.

Are you sure? I know Olaf's ult doesn't work against malph's AS reduction and wither is AS reduction as well.
---
#23MilanBarcaPosted 12/7/2012 4:04:22 PM
poppy, sion

I still think Jax or Olaf could win depending on how farmed Nasus' q is
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#24VikillaVPosted 12/7/2012 4:07:20 PM
yorick counters nasus late game because of his ghouls
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmktubAcGN1qg3uqyo1_500.jpg
Based God endorses the LA Lakers
#25BiglabronPosted 12/7/2012 4:08:10 PM
Jax gets dunked on by nasus post 15min roughly. Jax does not scale nearly as well.

frontal true dmg is the only thing effective against nasus besides kiting. Cho ult/olaf mostly.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#26SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 4:13:11 PM
Biglabron posted...
Jax gets dunked on by nasus post 15min roughly. Jax does not scale nearly as well.

frontal true dmg is the only thing effective against nasus besides kiting. Cho ult/olaf mostly.

Cho won't come close; his True damage nuke is roughly equivalent to the health gained from nasus's ult thus Nasus's ult is far better in 1v1 as it also gives him 50 ish ad and percentage magic damage. Also all his other skills are far better in a 1v1.
---
#27BiglabronPosted 12/7/2012 4:17:06 PM
SirDanieI posted...
Biglabron posted...

Cho won't come close; his True damage nuke is roughly equivalent to the health gained from nasus's ult thus Nasus's ult is far better in 1v1 as it also gives him 50 ish ad and percentage magic damage. Also all his other skills are far better in a 1v1.

He asked if anyone could beat him, no mention of lane phase/late game 1v1.

You want a way to kill nasus late game have olaf/cho on your team and just focus the true dmg on him.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#28SirDanieIPosted 12/7/2012 4:22:59 PM
Biglabron posted...
SirDanieI posted...
Biglabron posted...

He asked if anyone could beat him, no mention of lane phase/late game 1v1.

You want a way to kill nasus late game have olaf/cho on your team and just focus the true dmg on him.

Uh thats what I said; the post asked what can beat a farmed nasus late game which Cho and olaf can't
---
#29themagicpainmanPosted 12/7/2012 4:29:26 PM
Late Game Poppy

Nothing can stop Late Game Poppy.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#30SharzakenatorPosted 12/7/2012 4:54:57 PM
AD sion number one most op
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it