Best Jungler Season 3

#1CrazyninjaJDJPosted 12/7/2012 4:19:01 AM
Well, just curious on who you guy's think will be good in the jungle with all the item changes and jungle change?. Or if there's going to be some underrated op junglers?
I've currently been using Jax, it's been working pretty well, he seems strong at this point.
#2kourkourPosted 12/7/2012 4:21:24 AM
Well, just curious on who you guy's think will be good in the jungle with all the item changes and jungle change?. Or if there's going to be some underrated op junglers?
I've currently been using Jax, it's been working pretty well, he seems strong at this point.

Can he clear with boots 3? If so, with what runepage?
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#3xngenPosted 12/7/2012 4:23:16 AM
...answer is nunu; good clears, godlike ganks and solid counterjungling, plus his bloodboil MS buff puts all those 'bootless' starts at that much more a disadvantage
#4CrazyninjaJDJ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:29:53 AM(edited)
Haven't tried with boots 3, I usually use the new item for wriggles/5 pot, Clears jungle with ease while keeping enough health for a gank, I try to counter jungle with him, so the 5 pots definitely helps me if I'm starting there red, our blue, wolves,wraiths,red,golems, before basing. I just use my standard ad page, nothing fancy, ad quints, armor pen reds, armor yellows, scaling mr blues. His ganks seem to be strong with the gap closer/stun.

Edit: I've just been playing Jax in normals, so what I've been doing shouldn't be taken too seriously.
#5k0rupted1Posted 12/7/2012 4:31:02 AM(edited)
xngen posted...
...answer is nunu; good clears, godlike ganks and solid counterjungling, plus his bloodboil MS buff puts all those 'bootless' starts at that much more a disadvantage

Nunu is the correct answer. I'm almost scared of a possible nerf. I also like Shyvana a lot, you'd be surprise how many Jaxs I've outplayed as Shyvana throughout the game. Yes she lacks CC for ganks but she can counter jungle and counter gank like a champ.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#6CrazyninjaJDJ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:38:19 AM
How do you jungle/build nunu correctly for jungling? I'm sure I could throw something together and it'd work, just curious how you guys are doing it
#7k0rupted1Posted 12/7/2012 5:51:20 AM
Oh man I'm still experimenting.

Runes:
9x AS Runes to
9x flat armour
9x scaling
3x MS Quints

Boots, ward, pot to start off.

0/9/21 then just build tank/CDR.

Frozen Heart is a must. I forget the names of the new items but I also wanted to try Twin Shadows on him. I use smite and exhaust.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#8refmonPosted 12/7/2012 6:05:13 AM(edited)
k0rupted1 posted...
Oh man I'm still experimenting.

Runes:
9x AS Runes to
9x flat armour
9x scaling
3x MS Quints

Boots, ward, pot to start off.

0/9/21 then just build tank/CDR.

Frozen Heart is a must. I forget the names of the new items but I also wanted to try Twin Shadows on him. I use smite and exhaust.

I use the same runes but I focus more on AP with him. I go 9/0/21 machete into wraith and I always buy twin shadows on him, the long range of the slow is just too good.

This probably doesnt work in high elo but if the other jungler doesnt start red steal their wraith and ward red. Do blue and wolves and you should be able to consume and smite down their red and possibly kill them if their low
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#9whexican715Posted 12/7/2012 6:06:18 AM
Trundle, I can first clear the jungle with 90% health and a pot left at lvl 4 to gank.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim
#10gallantknightPosted 12/7/2012 6:09:34 AM
Diana. Her damage, her clear speed, her ability to maintain high health, potential double gapclosers and the like make her really good throughout the game. That's probably why she got nerfed again tbh. TOO STRONK
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"