Sword of the Divine

#21RihawfPosted 12/7/2012 10:22:02 AM
It's quite the holy items in order to Vayne assassinate some targets depending on your support. Imagine you, ulting with a Janna shielding you and you PEW PEW PEW? This is divinity.
Late game you'd use only if you kill the carry, because you are effectively losing stats.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#22TrevorkkhoPosted 12/7/2012 10:52:30 AM
it is an item for ad caster IMO. You have an item that give you 100% crit x3*(and u build no crit item) or use it chase runner after everything u have is on CD.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#23Meno8Posted 12/7/2012 10:53:37 AM
I've been using it on Vayne and I think its a great item for midgame. I've tried BT > SotD and when a team fight breaks out you can instantly chew down the target of your choice. I literally 3 shot graves with it. It becomes less useful late game when you should already have high crit so I'd say that you should replace it with a PD once you get IE.

I realize postponing your late game build may be a bit silly but it definately gives you a HUGE burst that will kill anything with only 2 items.
#24Camel-RiderPosted 12/7/2012 10:54:51 AM
Are you guys building this on ADCs

Absolutely not.

Its a terrible item in many ways.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#25Camel-RiderPosted 12/7/2012 10:56:01 AM
I'd build it on Nasus

WTF did I just read?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#26kiba312Posted 12/7/2012 10:56:46 AM
SotD is probably the most useful early game item for an ADC
for me i build it early game on Nocturne XP
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#27KirbixPosted 12/7/2012 11:10:16 AM
kiba312 posted...
SotD is probably the most useful early game item for an ADC
for me i build it early game on Nocturne XP

ADC, nocturne?
And the early game boost is weighed against a late game that is noticeably less effective.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#28Mogu_MoguPosted 12/7/2012 11:16:13 AM
If you get sotd in bottom lane before your opponent adc does you win that lane. Assuming jungler and supports are of equal skill and you are of equal skill against the adc.

Engage, pop sotd, triple crit hit. If a good cc landed you get a kill. If not they are so far behind in hp that you are free to zone them out for the remainder of the 60 seconds while it recharges at which point you can go for a kill again and more than likely get it this time around. They'll have to spam heals and potions just to recover enough hp to go against you again.

It's really stupid.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#29Meno8Posted 12/7/2012 11:34:03 AM
Mogu_Mogu posted...
If you get sotd in bottom lane before your opponent adc does you win that lane. Assuming jungler and supports are of equal skill and you are of equal skill against the adc.

Engage, pop sotd, triple crit hit. If a good cc landed you get a kill. If not they are so far behind in hp that you are free to zone them out for the remainder of the 60 seconds while it recharges at which point you can go for a kill again and more than likely get it this time around. They'll have to spam heals and potions just to recover enough hp to go against you again.

It's really stupid.

I kind of disagree, you need attack damage for the item to do a big chunk of health. I highly doubt you would be able to kill the enemy with 3 90 AD crits. If you built SotD first and a team fight breaks out you will most likely be useless. Maybe if you built a bf sword then sotd it might be okay but you'd still be missing out on 55 ad for only 1500 extra gold.
#30dazzykizzyPosted 12/7/2012 11:35:27 AM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXixH2J6z8

He doesn't even use the second Q lul.