What junglers are you all enjoying

#21chaoshadouPosted 12/7/2012 12:09:03 PM
AoE jungling is now the name of the game, and less ganks early because you don't have boots and the jungle is harder to sustain in.

Boot have been nerfed and base speed buffed, meaning boots don't give as much of an advantage early on as they used too, especially for champs with innate move speed steroids. Champs like skarner, nunu, and udyr have no problems ganking after their first clear as they shred the jungle as it is.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#22tpoyoyPosted 12/7/2012 12:22:47 PM(edited)
yorick solo dragon stay like full health at lvl 6, can probably be done earlier but you'll take dmg and time increase....
#23xMikhalxPosted 12/7/2012 12:26:35 PM
Tryndamere jungle is dangerously fun.

For real jungling though, I prefer Diana, Amumu, Olaf, Darius, and Noc... pretty much people with fast clear times and good health pools.
#24Z-911-ZPosted 12/7/2012 12:28:37 PM
Trundle is almost unkillable.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/911TheThug/MMXSig.png
XBL: T4L Z911
#25xVashTS98xPosted 12/7/2012 12:28:43 PM
Jungle Gragas is pretty strong.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#26DexterShortlionPosted 12/7/2012 12:28:59 PM
Been jungling Gragas. Surprisingly viable.
#27BelligeroPosted 12/7/2012 12:45:35 PM
Trundle is great, Warwick is great.

Favorite so far has been Kha'Zix.

Especially if you have a manaless mid that lets you have all your blues.

Unstoppable. Tons of damage.

Ganks are really nice too.

Mere presence in the lane forces them to isolate themselves from their minions running backwards and you just jump to them and insta-gib them with your lane.
---
I'm bad at LoL.
#28LinkOfOrdonPosted 12/7/2012 1:19:29 PM
Season 2 for me it was Hecarim,Kha'zix,and Skarner....so far season 3 all I have been playing is Jungle Eve. I've won my last 6 matches with her and my overall win ratio with her is around 70%...Liandry's Torment on her is AMAZING and I always build Homeguard on her boots to get her back in to the fights even faster. She was amazing in season 2 before and after her kit change (my opinion don't hate me ^_^) and she is even more beastly in Season 3.
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#29chicostickPosted 12/7/2012 1:31:02 PM
Hecarim, I started using him before the S3 patches
although I haven't tried him after the S3 patches since everyone wants to learn the new jungle
#30tpoyoyPosted 12/7/2012 1:32:02 PM
LinkOfOrdon posted...
Season 2 for me it was Hecarim,Kha'zix,and Skarner....so far season 3 all I have been playing is Jungle Eve. I've won my last 6 matches with her and my overall win ratio with her is around 70%...Liandry's Torment on her is AMAZING and I always build Homeguard on her boots to get her back in to the fights even faster. She was amazing in season 2 before and after her kit change (my opinion don't hate me ^_^) and she is even more beastly in Season 3.

build/runes/masteries for jungle eve?