What junglers are you all enjoying

#31LinkOfOrdonPosted 12/7/2012 2:04:41 PM
tpoyoy posted...
LinkOfOrdon posted...
Season 2 for me it was Hecarim,Kha'zix,and Skarner....so far season 3 all I have been playing is Jungle Eve. I've won my last 6 matches with her and my overall win ratio with her is around 70%...Liandry's Torment on her is AMAZING and I always build Homeguard on her boots to get her back in to the fights even faster. She was amazing in season 2 before and after her kit change (my opinion don't hate me ^_^) and she is even more beastly in Season 3.

build/runes/masteries for jungle eve?

as far as runes im still working on getting all I need but I build her mostly Armor with Magic Penetration. Masteries I build 21/9/0 taking all the ability power skills as well as spell sword down the offense tree...on defense tree i take perseverance, Tough Skin, Bladed Armor, and Summoners Resolve.

For my build I start out with the Hunters Machete and 5 pots..I grab boots on my first go back along with either the new healing flask or a Amp tome..I build into haunting guise and take boots of mobility and take Homeguard. I build Haunting Guise into Liandry's Torment and then work on building Ohmwrecker for easier ganks and tower dives..I then build Void Staff,Rabbadons, and Abyssal Scepter after dropping my healing flask
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#32deus_clivioPosted 12/7/2012 2:24:27 PM
Jarvan.

-Early ganks are still deadly even without boots.
-Insane mobility over cliffs and walls
-His ult is awesome for ganking champs who block CC such as Morgana, Yi and Olaf.
-New black cleaver + Jarvan's Lance shreds armor and synergizes extremely well with AD champs.
-New jungling items allow for lots of options, e.g. getting ninja tabi + soul of the ancient golem for tenacity.
---
Starcraft II: Diamond solo, Master team Protoss. Warcraft III: high-level Human. Demon's Souls: SL 120 Pushed ToB build.
#33LinkOfOrdonPosted 12/7/2012 3:39:59 PM
well this dropped down fast XD
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#34CascaydePosted 12/7/2012 3:41:05 PM
Jarvan, Jayce, Lee Sin, Mao, Shyv, Skarner.
---
GT: DeLaMal
#35Suicidal SmurfPosted 12/7/2012 3:41:46 PM
ad gragas
---
sail boat to harbor
#36VoidgolemPosted 12/7/2012 3:51:17 PM
"We're nerfing AoE jungles"

*releases items that boost AoE damage output by 25% versus creeps*

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/5165-bs.png
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#37kirbymuncherPosted 12/7/2012 4:17:44 PM
deus_clivio posted...
Jarvan.

Can't believe it took so long to get to this

take wolves+blue, and then do whatever you feel like. Want to gank? Sure. Keep jungling? Go ahead, you've got a great armour boost. Counterjungle? You may not clear too fast, but if you get found you can just jump right over the nearest wall and escape/

So good
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#38cylink123456789Posted 12/7/2012 4:45:53 PM
Udyr Sejuani Skarner, i have other champs but jungle ashe and caitlyn not so good
---
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
#39TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/7/2012 4:57:15 PM
Vi is the best jungler.
#40taco_ninja393Posted 12/7/2012 5:00:22 PM
Darius

Hydra
Spirit of Lizard Elder
Sunfire
Merc treads
Cleaver (cause its broken)
(Something else, maybe FH)