What junglers are you all enjoying

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What junglers are you all enjoying
4 years ago#31
tpoyoy posted...
LinkOfOrdon posted...
Season 2 for me it was Hecarim,Kha'zix,and Skarner....so far season 3 all I have been playing is Jungle Eve. I've won my last 6 matches with her and my overall win ratio with her is around 70%...Liandry's Torment on her is AMAZING and I always build Homeguard on her boots to get her back in to the fights even faster. She was amazing in season 2 before and after her kit change (my opinion don't hate me ^_^) and she is even more beastly in Season 3.

build/runes/masteries for jungle eve?

as far as runes im still working on getting all I need but I build her mostly Armor with Magic Penetration. Masteries I build 21/9/0 taking all the ability power skills as well as spell sword down the offense tree...on defense tree i take perseverance, Tough Skin, Bladed Armor, and Summoners Resolve.

For my build I start out with the Hunters Machete and 5 pots..I grab boots on my first go back along with either the new healing flask or a Amp tome..I build into haunting guise and take boots of mobility and take Homeguard. I build Haunting Guise into Liandry's Torment and then work on building Ohmwrecker for easier ganks and tower dives..I then build Void Staff,Rabbadons, and Abyssal Scepter after dropping my healing flask
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
4 years ago#32
Jarvan.

-Early ganks are still deadly even without boots.
-Insane mobility over cliffs and walls
-His ult is awesome for ganking champs who block CC such as Morgana, Yi and Olaf.
-New black cleaver + Jarvan's Lance shreds armor and synergizes extremely well with AD champs.
-New jungling items allow for lots of options, e.g. getting ninja tabi + soul of the ancient golem for tenacity.
Starcraft II: Diamond solo, Master team Protoss. Warcraft III: high-level Human. Demon's Souls: SL 120 Pushed ToB build.
4 years ago#33
well this dropped down fast XD
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
4 years ago#34
Jarvan, Jayce, Lee Sin, Mao, Shyv, Skarner.
GT: DeLaMal
4 years ago#35
ad gragas
sail boat to harbor
4 years ago#36
"We're nerfing AoE jungles"

*releases items that boost AoE damage output by 25% versus creeps*

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/5165-bs.png
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#37
deus_clivio posted...
Jarvan.

Can't believe it took so long to get to this

take wolves+blue, and then do whatever you feel like. Want to gank? Sure. Keep jungling? Go ahead, you've got a great armour boost. Counterjungle? You may not clear too fast, but if you get found you can just jump right over the nearest wall and escape/

So good
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
4 years ago#38
Udyr Sejuani Skarner, i have other champs but jungle ashe and caitlyn not so good
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
4 years ago#39
Vi is the best jungler.
4 years ago#40
Darius

Hydra
Spirit of Lizard Elder
Sunfire
Merc treads
Cleaver (cause its broken)
(Something else, maybe FH)
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What junglers are you all enjoying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived