Can I get some Mantheon tips please?

#1Pod_Man26Posted 12/7/2012 12:09:24 PM
So I recently picked up Pantheon and have been grinding out games with him in an attempt to play him well. I'm usually losing my games and it's largely my fault for sucking with Pantheon.

Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively play with Pantheon?

I usually max Q then E then W, but take Q,W,E for my first 3 levels.

If I'm doing OK I'll build offensive items such as Blood Thirster or Black Cleaver, so Vamp Scepter or Brutalizer.

If I'm behind/doing badly then I'll build health with a Phage into a Frozen Mallet.

I often get a Philo's Stone as I feel the health and mana regen are crucial for Pantheon.

My standard combo is W -> E -> Q.

Still working on Grand Skyfall... tough to get that timing. Usually use it to defend turrets. :)

So... any tips? Advice? Strategies?

Thank you to anyone that helps.
---
They should just make a disc that lets you add 1000 gamerscore to your account and charge 60 bucks. -- GameProXtreme on achievement obsessed people.
#2Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:28:41 PM
Bump
---
They should just make a disc that lets you add 1000 gamerscore to your account and charge 60 bucks. -- GameProXtreme on achievement obsessed people.
#3BurnumMasterPosted 12/7/2012 4:29:33 PM
you can get some tips, with spears behind them
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#4Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:32:13 PM
^haha that's actually quite funny.
---
#5g-cube_mastaPosted 12/7/2012 4:47:46 PM
standard combo should be Q W E Q because Q has a short enough cooldown that it will be back up.

skip the philo stone, there's no time for it anymore imo.

Get some early AD with doran's blade(s) and brutalizer, build Black Cleaver.

At this point you should probably get a GA so that you can get a bit beefier, you won't need help doing damage as the early AD + BC will give you plenty.

From here you can go for Frozen Fist, helps Pantheon avoid being kited and solves his mana problems whilst also making you tanky. Keeps people in your E longer because they have to walk out slowed after they were stunned so you get pretty much a full channel off.

then just build situational tankiness and damage. Consider a vamp scepter somewhere in there early on for the sustain.

As for Grand Skyfall, that's something you'll get used to using strategically.

As Pantheon playstyle wise you want to roam and gank a lot. W is a great tool for ganking and R makes you mobile enough to roam.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#6steamwr4pPosted 12/7/2012 4:48:49 PM
Suddenly everyone starts playing Pantheon... HUH HUHUHUF)SGU(ISGHISIHNGSDNF"Q!!"
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#7DeadpooL7Posted 12/7/2012 4:52:43 PM
HAhahah the thought of asking directions on how to be Mantheon...

Your first tip is men dont ask for directions or read instructions. They just do.
#8taco_ninja393Posted 12/7/2012 5:03:17 PM(edited)
Man drop on everything. Man drop to 1v1 in dragon pit

Edit: also acquire Ruthless Mantheon, strut that junk in front of everyone
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#9Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:57:10 PM
^I'm not asking for directions or instructions I'm asking for tips and advice, otherwise known as help. Men ask for help all the time. Anyways, I'm asking for tips I'll consider them and then decide if I should use them or not. For example when that person said Q W E Q should be my standard combo that's a great tip, I agree with that.

Well that's all the energy I'll use on you. Lol.
---
#10DeadpooL7Posted 12/7/2012 4:58:45 PM
Pod_Man26 posted...
Men ask for help all the time.

Bahahahahahhaha what a woman.