Remember when Berzerker Greaves were "a waste of gold"

#1t_paynes_ghostPosted 12/7/2012 12:13:57 PM
lol, man. After everyone realized Berzerker greaves were good, that's when I stopped listening to the community about what's OP and UP and to just do what works well for me.
---
Love is life - Life is love
In Rainbows was like neon honey for the ears <3 - _Pingu_
#2RzulPosted 12/7/2012 12:24:19 PM
That's great, dear.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#3Zeeak4444Posted 12/7/2012 12:28:19 PM
Pepridge farms remembers.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#4brazil00Posted 12/7/2012 12:28:38 PM
read that as Berseker Graves and thought it was an awesome viking Graves skin
#5BigJuicyOrangePosted 12/7/2012 12:30:17 PM(edited)
Making your own decisions. Our TC is growing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8
#6PKMNsonyPosted 12/7/2012 12:33:37 PM
Remember when the meta was different? I used to say go bruiser top, AP mid, support/ADC duo bot lane and a jungler! No one listened and now it's the meta! OMG I'm so cool with no proof and I'm just acting like I knew it all along!
#7jepaanPosted 12/7/2012 12:33:42 PM
They kinda were, the meta considered. Having a babysitter helps a lot.
---
-
#8xMikhalxPosted 12/7/2012 12:37:18 PM
Technically they're still not "good" in comparison to other boots- they're just a good pick when you're not worried about getting CC'd since ADCs shouldn't be close enough to get cc'd/protected anyways.

If a bruiser gets zerker greaves...well, he better know what he's doing or else he's going to get cc'd/killed/kited to death.
#9SorrySleepingPosted 12/7/2012 12:41:14 PM(edited)
Remember how people keep talking about the past, without realizing what changed around items?

Remember when Skarner was bad and a trash pick?
Remember when he 1-2 buffs that didn't really help him, and he suddenly became OP flavor of the month?
Remember when Jungle/Masteries changed to indirectly buff the everloving *#$@( out of him?
The Sleeping remember. We always remember. Sleep more, it may help your memory.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#10CheezWhizXPosted 12/7/2012 12:41:46 PM(edited)
xMikhalx posted...
Technically they're still not "good" in comparison to other boots- they're just a good pick when you're not worried about getting CC'd since ADCs shouldn't be close enough to get cc'd/protected anyways.

If a bruiser gets zerker greaves...well, he better know what he's doing or else he's going to get cc'd/killed/kited to death.

It's not like Merc Treads are going to save you anyways if you get close enough to get CC'd.

Enhanced damage output > a slight chance of surviving being tunnel vision'd.

SorrySleeping posted...
Remember how people keep talking about the past, without realizing what changed around items?

Remember when Skarner was bad and a trash pick?
Remember when he didn't get a SINGLE direct buff and became OP flavor of the month?
The Sleeping remember. We always remember. Sleep more, it may help your memory.

He got an insane amount of buffs after his original bad release state and even had to be toned down afterwards. Even then, he's been a tourney-level pick.

What are you talking about?

---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898