Yet again, **** this game.

#11CBratePosted 12/7/2012 1:09:36 PM
God hates you.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#12KirbixPosted 12/7/2012 1:23:32 PM
nyhustler208 posted...
Tekutso posted...
eco master posted...
riot dont like win streaks

yeah riot made chogath dc

thanks riot

whoops.

it has something to do with riot if riot put you on a team with a compulsive dis-connector...

anyways im just saying this cause I went on a 14 game win streak then lost 3 in a row after due to people going fizz jungle, a duo team both going afk after 10 min us winning 7-0, and an afk because someone didnt get his role...

I think thats riot saying I DONT LIKE YOUR WIN STREAK

You don't really believe that, do you?
...please tell me you don't actually think that riot conspires to make you lose
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#13DiortePosted 12/7/2012 1:36:43 PM(edited)
It happens. Sometimes your team is just really dumb and does dumb things because they won't listen. Sometimes they actually listen and you can essentially get them to help you carry them. For instance, I carried a game as Lux like yesteryday/theotherday.

Duo'd with my friend who's like level 19-20, he got forced to jungle. Without the runes and stuff, it was rough for him, but he didn't feed, so that was good. Meanwhile our bottom lane Cait+Nunu combo got **** on by the enemy Vayne+Nunu combo. Cait was just bad. She bought Tiamat. I basically had to instruct her and my friend, and happened to get lucky enough for our Nunu and Nid to not be dumb. Nid knew how to throw a spear like a boss, Nunu had some of the best ults I've seen, and I was killing everything ever, instagibbing Vayne every single time I could reach her. Just gotta get lucky enough to have a team that can listen and you have to be good enough to know what you're doing, otherwise there's no chance of you ever carrying. GameFAQs makes it sounds easy, but they all know it's not, otherwise they'd all have 0 losses.

@Kirbix: Actually yes it does sometimes. I'll dig up one of my posts where I proved it if you want. Matchmaking is not balanced like Riot would have you believe.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
#14nyhustler208Posted 12/7/2012 1:38:01 PM
Kirbix posted...
nyhustler208 posted...
Tekutso posted...
eco master posted...
riot dont like win streaks

yeah riot made chogath dc

thanks riot

whoops.

it has something to do with riot if riot put you on a team with a compulsive dis-connector...

anyways im just saying this cause I went on a 14 game win streak then lost 3 in a row after due to people going fizz jungle, a duo team both going afk after 10 min us winning 7-0, and an afk because someone didnt get his role...

I think thats riot saying I DONT LIKE YOUR WIN STREAK

You don't really believe that, do you?
...please tell me you don't actually think that riot conspires to make you lose

yes I do... but watch imma get another streak
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#15NeoAndurilPosted 12/7/2012 3:16:26 PM
If the tc worked for fox news it would have been obama's fault the guy quit.