Ravenous Hydra on Nasus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ravenous Hydra on Nasus
4 years ago#1
I was thinking about how amazing it would be if the Cleave was proc'd by his Q. Combine that with his passive lifesteal, and it could make Nasus a whole lot scarier. Seems like a perfect fit for him.
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
4 years ago#2
Costs too much
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
4 years ago#3
It'd be cool if Nasus's E was global.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
4 years ago#4
Nasus doesnt buy damage.

But if you had to get lifesteal + damage, buy zekes. IMO it works well with Nas-boss.
Gamefax
4 years ago#5
Nasus doesn't buy damage. He farms Q and builds straight tank. The old Tiamat didn't let him get stacks on Q, I doubt this one will.
~{Always Sleeping}~
4 years ago#6
Late-game, if you farmed enough?
Can work.

But never, ever before. You do not want to push your lane as Nasus.
4 years ago#7
G0dSlay3r posted...
Late-game, if you farmed enough?
Can work.

But never, ever before. You do not want to push your lane as Nasus.

Thing is Nasus' designation is pusher
Arizonians are not Fremen, they keep out of the sun as much as possible, and that they only survive through the copious use of air conditioning. - Damar
4 years ago#8
it's 60% of ad not 60% of damage you do
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
4 years ago#9
But How well is Nasus doing currently? I know its still early to say " Oh S3 killed x champ" and all that but, my understanding with the new super dmg items that tanks are in a bad place.
Playing "Low Health Mode" or "Hardcore" is the equivalent of playing chess, only every piece is a Queen. " Game Player05"
4 years ago#10
But How well is Nasus doing currently? I know its still early to say " Oh S3 killed x champ" and all that but, my understanding with the new super dmg items that tanks are in a bad place.

Nasus is doing just fine :)
Gamefax
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ravenous Hydra on Nasus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived