Ravenous Hydra on Nasus

#11BuIzeebPosted 12/7/2012 9:43:16 PM
Haven't tested it myself but the wiki says it doesn't proc Siphoning Strike. Even if it did, the item doesn't solve Nasus' fundamental problem of being melee without mobility.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#12B01tPosted 12/7/2012 9:50:09 PM
It does in fact proc his Q. Regardless, while i think it's viable on him, i think i agree that it's not optimal on him. I almost want to say BotRK could work, that active would fit his issues perhaps.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#13PenguinsROOLPosted 12/7/2012 9:51:50 PM
gyrobot posted...
G0dSlay3r posted...
Late-game, if you farmed enough?
Can work.

But never, ever before. You do not want to push your lane as Nasus.

Thing is Nasus' designation is pusher

He doesn't want to push early game. Late game when he has 600+ damage farmed on his Q, yeah, then he's a pusher.
---
http://bettermebetterhumanity.wordpress.com/
#14BuIzeebPosted 12/7/2012 9:54:10 PM
Oh, the wiki actually says [PENDING TEST] so I guess they didn't test it before claiming it didn't? Either that or they observed some on-hit effects not procing and assumed they all would.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#15YourJanissaryPosted 12/7/2012 10:06:41 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Nasus doesn't buy damage. He farms Q and builds straight tank. The old Tiamat didn't let him get stacks on Q, I doubt this one will.

Not sure if they work by the same mechanic, but hydra gives GP the parrrley gold for every unit killed by it including the splash.
---
Draft Pro-Gamers, ask me about a draft, I'm an admin.
ProESN.com