Darius counters Teemo.

#1Herostratus_Posted 12/8/2012 12:50:00 AM
Because people think Teemo counters Darius, and he doesn't, so either the Teemo will win lane and no one will care or he'll lose lane and he'll get yelled at. Lose/lose for Teemo either way. The fact that Darius's grab range is 50 units longer than Teemo's auto attack only furthers my argument.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#2lightdarkzPosted 12/8/2012 12:52:40 AM
Anyone who plays Teemo deserves a nail up the ass.
---
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them.
GT - Rakyero
#3I0wnUatHaloPosted 12/8/2012 12:58:07 AM
lightdarkz posted...

lol seeing this made me proud that I main him. But I agree with TC, Darius definitely counters teemo.
#4TrevorkkhoPosted 12/8/2012 1:09:34 AM
50 range is hindered by the fact teemo is faster and ability range is calculated from centers of both targets while attack range is determined by the edge(teemo's pipe and probably darius axe)

One missed pull = teemo free poke for next 15-20 sec.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#5AmarajahPosted 12/8/2012 1:12:51 AM
lightdarkz posted...

More like the chain of a chainsaw.
#6Goomba_Owns_AllPosted 12/8/2012 1:26:31 AM
Haters always gonna hate the swift scout.
---
Goomba for SSB4
#7BlocktopusPosted 12/8/2012 1:27:21 AM
I hate Teemo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#8Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:35:13 AM
I0wnUatHalo posted...
lightdarkz posted...

lol seeing this made me proud that I main him. But I agree with TC, Darius definitely counters teemo.

It seems only people who actually play him realize this.
---
#9VegerunksPosted 12/8/2012 1:44:15 AM
To beat Darius you just have to be smart... it's actually easy to bait most Darius users into using AND missing Apprehend. But technically if you HAVE to make Darius waste Apprehend all the time then yes Darius counters you. The bigger problem for Teemo is his auto attack sits right on top of Darius' Spins max damage.

Teemo counts as a counter though because of blind and then the heavy poison that out bleeds Darius.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#10Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:44:24 AM
As a little more in depth justification: to not get grabbed as Teemo when autoing Darius, you MUST be faster than him. You also need to cancel your animation or he will grab you by moving forward. If you can consistently do this without messing up, you might be okay. If Darius is incompetent, you'll be fine. But against relatively even skill, if you get grabbed, you're dead unless he is sub half hp. If he picks up hexdrinker you are screwed.
---