Darius counters Teemo.

#21Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:41:48 AM
Please read all posts, I addressed this.

To the Darius player: Flash isn't a spell that can be counted on as a tool for getting kills. Sure, if Teemo burned his earlier, then you're fine, but otherwise he can counter Flash you.

To the Teemo player who beats Darius: maybe you're a better Teemo player than me. The new flask item works very well against early harass though. Granted, if Darius started flask ward five pots, then you could auto him more, but he could probably shake it off with 750 virtual extra hp.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#22SlaynPosted 12/8/2012 9:44:28 AM
I don't think anyone here knows what the word "counter" means.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#23frozenphantomPosted 12/8/2012 9:47:20 AM
_RaveMaster_ posted...

Which most aren't. Quite a few I've played I didn't even need to use that, they just walk into my pull range. Or go invisible in a stupid place and let get a free spin on them or possibly a kill. Maybe I just haven't seen a good enough teemo player yet.

Which is why your point is moot. Any champion can deal with another one who isn't playing properly. The fact is, teemo can simply flash counter, then win the trade since you blew apprehend.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864
#24BenaldricPosted 12/8/2012 11:26:08 AM
Herostratus_ posted...
I0wnUatHalo posted...
lightdarkz posted...
Anyone who plays Teemo deserves a nail up the ass.

lol seeing this made me proud that I main him. But I agree with TC, Darius definitely counters teemo.

It seems only people who actually play him realize this.

shhhh you can't be spreading this then the Darius players will know are secret and actually try to beat us in lane instead of killing us in three shots. But seriously Teemo counters Darius because people think he does so Darius won't be aggressive and you can poke all day
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#25Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:53:30 AM
Benaldric posted...
Herostratus_ posted...
I0wnUatHalo posted...
lightdarkz posted...

lol seeing this made me proud that I main him. But I agree with TC, Darius definitely counters teemo.

shhhh you can't be spreading this then the Darius players will know are secret and actually try to beat us in lane instead of killing us in three shots. But seriously Teemo counters Darius because people think he does so Darius won't be aggressive and you can poke all day

How about: "Teemo counters free week Darius." I'm okay with that statement.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#26BenaldricPosted 12/8/2012 12:12:37 PM
Herostratus_ posted...
Benaldric posted...
Herostratus_ posted...
I0wnUatHalo posted...
lightdarkz posted...

How about: "Teemo counters free week Darius." I'm okay with that statement.

we are agreed
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben