Is there any good new items to build on MF besides Hurricane??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there any good new items to build on MF besides Hurricane??
3 years ago#1
I normally go for
Zerks
Infinity Edge
Blood Thirster
Ph Dancer
GA
Randon (BT, Wits End, Zonyas, PD)

Ive heard that GA is now not really worth the price so I dropped it. I have only seen one person by one.

Hurricane is an ok item. Most of my games are over by the time I get it and I dont see it as more important that IE, BT or PD.

I tried out Manamune to try to get to the new upgraded version but I havent had a game last long enough yet to max the passive, nor do I feel like it would be better than the current items I get

Is BC only good for bruiser types?

What else is there for an ADC? Thx!
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
3 years ago#2
Hurricane really is a waste of money except for a few ADCs and MF is not one of those. look into Statik Shiv, Mercurial Scimitar, or Zephyr. Those are all REALLY good new ADC items.

Also the Muramana is only good for ADCs if they have Single Target Abilities. (Like Caitlyn toggle it to guarantee you'll get just a little more kick added to her ult to finish a champion off.)
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
3 years ago#3
Either need a black cleaver or a lw somewhere in there unless the other team has absolutely no armor.

I prefer bc for champions that can stack it fast, regardless of whether they're ADC or not... I mean if no one on your team has it, it's increase damage for anyone who autos!
3 years ago#4
xMikhalx posted...
Either need a black cleaver or a lw somewhere in there unless the other team has absolutely no armor.

I prefer bc for champions that can stack it fast, regardless of whether they're ADC or not... I mean if no one on your team has it, it's increase damage for anyone who autos!

BC is only good if the enemy doesn't have 200-300 armor... lmao. Last whisper is amazing vs a Yi who's trying to heal xD.
---
3 years ago#5
Vegerunks posted...
Hurricane really is a waste of money except for a few ADCs and MF is not one of those. look into Statik Shiv, Mercurial Scimitar, or Zephyr. Those are all REALLY good new ADC items.

Actually considering Hurricane applies Impure Shots it's still probably decent on MF. An extra 56 damage once stacked that can hit 2 other people is pretty good. Combined with Shiv you could be doing 156-256 magic damage in an AoE once Shiv procs plus the regular bolt damage.

It's still something you wouldn't get until at least 4th however.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
3 years ago#6
angelwkw3 posted...
Vegerunks posted...

Actually considering Hurricane applies Impure Shots it's still probably decent on MF. An extra 56 damage once stacked that can hit 2 other people is pretty good. Combined with Shiv you could be doing 156-256 magic damage in an AoE once Shiv procs plus the regular bolt damage.

It's a waste for MF vs items that give move speed, crit chance, AND attack speed.
---
3 years ago#7
You'd get it only if you wanted SO BAD to proc the heal reduction in an AoE. (But then again, why no ignite for your team?)
There are better items. Hell, Zephyr and Statik Shiv are so awesome.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
3 years ago#8
Vegerunks posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Vegerunks posted...

It's a waste for MF vs items that give move speed, crit chance, AND attack speed.

You already have MS from having 1 Shiv or PD, it gives more AS then any other item, and AoE damage can outweigh a crit on 1 person.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
3 years ago#9
Honestly old ADC build of Zerk Greaves, IE, PD, BT, LW GA is still best for most AD Carries.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
3 years ago#10
Don't build hurricane on MF.

Cleaver (well, pre-nerf. Dunno about now), and Shiv are good.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there any good new items to build on MF besides Hurricane??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived