Is there any good new items to build on MF besides Hurricane??

#11n1nj498Posted 12/8/2012 12:48:10 PM
I think BC is good on her, because her q and ult deal physical damage. Making it proc on every target she hits.
#12BalanceNotLostPosted 12/8/2012 12:49:20 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Cleaver

No.

The old ADC build is still optimal.
---
**** this, I got to go to work... ~ Dash_Jr
Yeah, those bridge crossing fees won't charge themselves. ~ Angemon_23
#13BarrenitePosted 12/8/2012 12:51:38 PM
You build her the same as you always have.

The new items are a waste on the majority of ADCs
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#14VegerunksPosted 12/8/2012 12:58:33 PM
angelwkw3 posted...
Vegerunks posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Hurricane really is a waste of money except for a few ADCs and MF is not one of those. look into Statik Shiv, Mercurial Scimitar, or Zephyr. Those are all REALLY good new ADC items.

Actually considering Hurricane applies Impure Shots it's still probably decent on MF. An extra 56 damage once stacked that can hit 2 other people is pretty good. Combined with Shiv you could be doing 156-256 magic damage in an AoE once Shiv procs plus the regular bolt damage.

It's still something you wouldn't get until at least 4th however.

It's a waste for MF vs items that give move speed, crit chance, AND attack speed.

You already have MS from having 1 Shiv or PD, it gives more AS then any other item, and AoE damage can outweigh a crit on 1 person.

The thing is MF is not an Auto attack ADC she uses a lot of skills. Varus, Twitch, Kog' maw they have skills that benefit greatly off of auto atacking wihch is a lot better for Hurricane.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#15AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:52:36 PM
Ok cool thanks for the advice and suggestions.

So BC is kind of a toss up then?

Also so is GA still worth it. I feel like I remember people saying its not anymore.
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#16g-cube_mastaPosted 12/8/2012 3:00:16 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Cleaver

No.

The old ADC build is still optimal.

Actually on MF a Cleaver over a Last Whisper is justifiable because her ultimate can fully stack it on the whole enemy team in just half the duration making the remaining duration benefit from it fully.

2 much dmgz.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png