What is Shaco supposed to do now?

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 3:24:52 AM
He used to be one of my teams biggest annoyances. But for some reason Shaco just doesn't seem scary anymore...

Did the new jungle wreck him? or am I just seeing things?
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#2Vince40Posted 12/8/2012 4:13:28 AM
New jungle puts him behind for doing his job(ganking).

Also new items others can get
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#3Susan0Posted 12/8/2012 4:28:04 AM
I actually wanted to try shaco as a support, if the jungler role was already filled. Wonder if it can work~
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#4RihawfPosted 12/8/2012 4:28:26 AM
Susan0 posted...
I actually wanted to try shaco as a support, if the jungler role was already filled. Wonder if it can work~

TAPS Shaco best Shaco
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5Ravid182Posted 12/9/2012 12:29:54 AM
Honestly with proper box placement I never felt behind at all as shaco in the games I have played as him. I generally just rush both of my buffs right away and gank right off the bat or go to counterjungle from there. I think shaco if anything does not get behind in ganking compared to last season like the other junglers at all.
#6crondizzlePosted 12/9/2012 3:19:17 AM
Shaco is worse than garbage now. He was garbage before, now he's worse.

-He loses more health in the jungle, can't gank as much.

-Very vulnerable to counter-jungling from tanky junglers.

-Not enough benefit from ganking compared to jungling / counter jungling.

The only thing shaco is good for is at low Elo, you can get a big kill lead and make the enemy team surrender, because they dont realize they're ahead on levels/gold and the kills dont matter.
#7SpacefrisianPosted 12/9/2012 3:23:39 AM
Is Shaco now even worse than Eve ever was? (for those who thought Eve was bad back than)
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#8kagster123Posted 12/9/2012 3:24:41 AM
Feed.
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
#9Black_AssassinPosted 12/9/2012 3:27:47 AM
crondizzle posted...
The only thing shaco is good for is at low Elo, you can get a big kill lead and make the enemy team surrender, because they dont realize they're ahead on levels/gold and the kills dont matter.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=platinum&type=champion-winrate&range=daily

Didn't I already link you to this chart in an earlier topic?
#10VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 3:29:13 AM(edited)
Shaco is worse than garbage now. He was garbage before, now he's worse.

-He loses more health in the jungle, can't gank as much.

-Very vulnerable to counter-jungling from tanky junglers.

-Not enough benefit from ganking compared to jungling / counter jungling.

I dunno what exactly you're doing, then. The times I've tried jungle Shaco I barely even needed my pots.

And I have no idea what I'm doing with him short of "JitB = Gud"
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"