Riot games removing more content in attempt to make a better game.

#121BarrenitePosted 12/8/2012 3:06:59 PM
Fire_Away posted...
Exalx posted...
It does actually and it's making things less complicated. There is nothing to look at it. People like sexy. That's the story. You leave our sexy alone.

And it's because you need to embrace it. I'm close minded about this because it's not a discussion, it's a way of life.

Look forward. You see nothing.
Now look down, you see nothing.

Now look back up. You see that Katarina you've always wanted doing a sexually suggestive dance on a pole.
Look down. You have a penis.

I'm gay though.

Well then this explains it.

Stop *****ing about stuff you shouldn't even care about.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#122Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 3:15:40 PM
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...
Exalx posted...
It does actually and it's making things less complicated. There is nothing to look at it. People like sexy. That's the story. You leave our sexy alone.

And it's because you need to embrace it. I'm close minded about this because it's not a discussion, it's a way of life.

Now look back up. You see that Katarina you've always wanted doing a sexually suggestive dance on a pole.

I'm gay though.

I shouldn't care about women feeling uncomfortable with certain things?
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#123ExalxPosted 12/8/2012 3:27:20 PM
Fire_Away posted...
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...

I'm gay though.

Nope. That's false representation. Women should complain about women feeling uncomfortable with certain things. Not men. Men should complain about men feeling uncomfortable with certain things.

Equality for all!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#124Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 3:28:17 PM
Exalx posted...
Fire_Away posted...
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...

I'm gay though.

Nope. That's false representation. Women should complain about women feeling uncomfortable with certain things. Not men. Men should complain about men feeling uncomfortable with certain things.

Equality for all!

What about racism or homophobia? Is that something that you stand idly by towards because it doesn't apply to you?
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#125DoctorEggmanPosted 12/8/2012 3:30:26 PM
I don't necessarily like the statement that "something is wrong with a society that uses women's sex appeal to sell things", since that's not necessarily any fault of men (except maybe the fact that most men are into women to a degree that can often inhibit logical actions).

Sex sells, and in a market dominated by men, you should expect to see those men interested in sexy women. When more women demonstrate that they want their videogaems too, then you'll see the market shift accordingly (and it is). But to insinuate that sexy skins are a fault of society? That's a bit of a stretch. Perhaps it is. But sex has always sold. This isn't some new thing, and I doubt we'll ever get over it. Its hardcoded into people.

Now, as for the "removing content is always bad", why wasn't there big angry discussions over HoG or Ionic Spark's removal? Why did not the internet leap to Ezreal's defense when he lost his AS slow? I'm sure there were complaints, but the removals were done in the name of a better game. Can't the same be said of anything else? Think of this as Nid's dance getting nerfed.

GG eve dance too stronk plz nerf roit
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#126Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 3:31:52 PM
Historically is is the fault of men, though. It has taken women thousands of years to get where they are now - which is having their concerns ignored by men on the internet.
---
#127kagster123Posted 12/8/2012 3:38:19 PM
It's Saturday you trolls. Go out and find a real female instead of looking at pixels.
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
#128DoctorEggmanPosted 12/8/2012 3:45:01 PM
kagster123 posted...
It's Saturday you trolls. Go out and find a real female instead of looking at pixels.

Why the hell do you think we're arguing about this on a message board

foreveralone.jpg
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#129ExalxPosted 12/8/2012 3:54:42 PM
Fire_Away posted...

What about racism or homophobia? Is that something that you stand idly by towards because it doesn't apply to you?

Nope, because it does. You can be racist towards a man and you can be racist towards a woman. Same can be said for homophobia. This would mean that anyone can be involved.

That's right. I'm being gender specific. What you should have brought up was an abortion argument about being pro-choice or against. But you can't now because I mentioned it before you and doing so will make you look cheap.

Do you want to be cheap? Hitler was cheap.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#130BarrenitePosted 12/8/2012 4:05:11 PM
Fire_Away posted...
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...
Exalx posted...

I'm gay though.

You really shouldn't. The only people that do are gays and even then only the ridiculously insecure ones. Stop caring. You aren't a woman.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!