Riot games removing more content in attempt to make a better game.

#81FreshSushiPosted 12/8/2012 12:52:00 PM
Barrenite posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...
Barrenite posted...
It's hilarious because the majority of actual females like things like that in games.

[citation needed]

I have 3 sisters and we played games together a lot. They always want to play as the most attractive characters "ooh she's pretty I'll play as her" sums up how they choose who they want to play as. My ex was the same way as well.

I like how you associate 3 females with my blood and a chick that was into me with terms like majority.

More examples than you have.

I'm not the one making the stupid claim. Lmao I also like how you're bragging that you have 3 sisters and an ex. What a beast. I'm humbled, really.
---
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
#82Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 12:52:51 PM
Barrenite posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Barrenite posted...
Fire_Away posted...
Barrenite posted...
It's hilarious because the majority of actual females like things like that in games.

[citation needed]

I have 3 sisters and we played games together a lot. They always want to play as the most attractive characters "ooh she's pretty I'll play as her" sums up how they choose who they want to play as. My ex was the same way as well.

I like how you associate 3 females with my blood and a chick that was into me with terms like majority.

More examples than you have.

So if I speak to five of my female friends and ask them to tell me about how they find the portrayal of women in video games problematic, does that mean I win?

I really want to win.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)
#83The-World-SevenPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:04 PM
just saying, if it were up to me, i'd rather have the full dance as it could be rather than 5/8ths of it.

and lolwth argument derailed over samples
is that really what u want to argue about?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#84BarrenitePosted 12/8/2012 12:55:07 PM
FreshSushi posted...

I'm not the one making the stupid claim. Lmao I also like how you're bragging that you have 3 sisters and an ex. What a beast. I'm humbled, really.

Except it isn't a stupid claim. It's the same thing as all of the muscly badass characters being what guys want to play when they aren't busy staring at some pixely ass.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#85Try_Harder_NubzPosted 12/8/2012 12:56:35 PM
lol
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/z5JK0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg
#86ExalxPosted 12/8/2012 12:58:36 PM
Bring back Kat's pole dancing animation. Sexy is what they were going for and sexy is what they accomplished. Just because people think that pole dancing is icky and animated women with perfect body proportions are wrong, does not mean that they are right.

The feminist approach? Utter BS. They just feel threatened by an animated woman with a better figure. If anything, they're discriminating against sexy things. What's wrong with something that's sexually appealing? Why must they dehumanize bodily instincts? There's nothing wrong with it. It's only because they're jealous. You'll notice that they offer no compensation such as "we'll post a video of us pole dancing so the trade is even" or anything of the like. That's the first sign of a jealous woman. When they make an unreasonable demand without compensation.

As for the white knight approach, I'll just say that nice guys finish last and ask if it's really worth spending your time to boost your morality points.

We want sexy. And we want it on poles. Spread the word. We need to get Riot to make a dedicated pole dancing skin for Katarina.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#87Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 1:02:15 PM(edited)
but when do I get my Chippendale Tryndamere

OR LEE SIN PUT THE BOWTIE OVER HIS EYES
yes good
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)
#88The-World-SevenPosted 12/8/2012 1:10:12 PM
someone in this topic evidently put /ignore on Mantheon's manservice.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#89G0dSlay3rPosted 12/8/2012 1:13:45 PM
My gf is pissed about this.
Nidalee is her fav champ.
#90MilanBarcaPosted 12/8/2012 1:19:31 PM
oh my f****** god
---
http://backloggery.com/milan