Gamefaqs Secret Santa

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs Secret Santa
2 years ago#1
Just saw the idea on reddit.

Now that you can gift things from the shop, what better way to bring the community together than to have a secret santa! December 21st will be the gifting date.

If you are legit interested, I am willing to organize the name distribution.

Post your summoner name, as well as 3 things you would like from the RP store. We will limit the gifting to 1000 RP (enough for a common skin, no legendary unless you have a generous gifter)

If there is not enough interest, or it just fills with trolls, I will just scrap the project.

Ill start:

WMP Bantam:
1. Pentakill sona
2. Wildfire Zyra
3. Definatly Not Blitzcrank

Thanks for your participation!
Merry early X-mas
---
Was your old GM just RPing a pms-ing chick? Tell her to play OOC bro...OOC BRO!!!!!!!
2 years ago#2
So...that's like a wish list when a mysterious kind enough rich gamefaqs and secret admirers give you gifts?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
2 years ago#3
In a sense yes.

Consider it a letter to santa.

I will collect the letters, and send them off to your designated "santa", and (cautiously putting faith in a corrupt community) they will be able to choose something for you.

Do i expect trolls and teemo skins? probly

Should still be fun though
---
Was your old GM just RPing a pms-ing chick? Tell her to play OOC bro...OOC BRO!!!!!!!
2 years ago#4
I would gift Rihawf a cheap skin ;_;
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
2 years ago#5
All I want for Christmas is a French Maid Nidalee. Screw my front teeth, they can rot in hell.

Summoner name is BlackQuetzal....just in case.
---
My name is... Inigo Montoya. You cancelled my pre-order. Prepare to die.- Samuel 025
2 years ago#6
Alastronar
Nami
Lulu
Jarvan
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
2 years ago#7
This won't work.

Guarantee it.

At best, gift exchange with the top regulars.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
2 years ago#8
I thought that you can't gift the skins you own? Definitely not Blitzcrank?
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
2 years ago#9
I would but I seriously don't trust people enough. It's not like I'm giving money for a good cause or something either.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
GT: SlaykSerr789
2 years ago#10
Secret "get summoner names" topic.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs Secret Santa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived