Hows sejuani in the new jungle?

#1refmonPosted 12/8/2012 12:28:41 PM(edited)
Did her tiny buff and new items help? Hecarim as well
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2Ravid182Posted 12/8/2012 12:30:07 PM
I actually really like her now.

That liandry's torment is sooo nice on her and she clears quiite well now and becomes very useful in teamfights.
#3SuperFinalBurstPosted 12/8/2012 12:30:39 PM
She's amazing.

I've been starting regrowth + 2 pots + flask and haven't had any trouble clearing.
On a side note, Liandry's is just ridiculous on her.
---
PSN : Zujira
#4BalanceNotLostPosted 12/8/2012 12:33:57 PM
She sucks just like she sucked in the previous Season. Go beg for buffs in the forum before picking her in my games, please.
---
**** this, I got to go to work... ~ Dash_Jr
Yeah, those bridge crossing fees won't charge themselves. ~ Angemon_23
#5FreshSushiPosted 12/8/2012 12:36:15 PM(edited)
Skarner still slows harder than all of Sej with just Q. Also, the guantlet makes her completely meaningless. Not to mention the perma red. Like wtf is the point of Sej just play Amumu you'll win 100000% more for 1% of the effort.
---
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
#6VoidgolemPosted 12/8/2012 12:45:14 PM
better than she was by dint of everyone else being put on basically the same level.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 12:51:56 PM
She is actually the exact same as before. Because of her sustain she can still clear the jungle, at about the same speed. Literally nothing has changed other then the pool of people who can clear the jungle effectively.

I always held she actually was quite decent before, but no one gave her the time of day.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.