Iceborn Gauntlet on Hecarim

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Iceborn Gauntlet on Hecarim
4 years ago#1
At first I was having a hard time recreating my old build on him, but eventually I just started doing a lot of different things.

Iceborn Gauntlet is absolutely insane on him. Infact I am discovering it is crazy powerful on just about everyone. You get it early before MR becomes too big of a deal, and the armor is just that much more powerful.
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
4 years ago#2
Spirit of the Lizard Elder and IBG are literally just about the only items you need.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#3
Boots
IBG
Lizard/Golem spirit
Spirit Visage
BC
Randuins

Best build, bar none.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
4 years ago#4
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Boots
IBG
Lizard/Golem spirit
Spirit Visage
BC
Randuins

Best build, bar none.

LOL that is literally the exact build ive been using. I went 27/2/13 one game. So powerful.
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
4 years ago#5
I haven't played hec since S2 because I suck with him. But I can see why gauntlet is ridiculous for him and I need to try it out
And then John was a zombie.
4 years ago#6
How do I build him? I always start machete but do I buy a philo before spirit stone or just rush lizard spirit?

I also assume 9/21/0?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
4 years ago#7
My god Iceborn and lizard spirit is so strong on him
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
4 years ago#8
I go 0/21/9, but you can go either way. Can do standard runes, too. Some people run 10 ArPen on the Marks though.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
4 years ago#9
Yeah i go ad pen reds and 9/21/0
4 years ago#10
So spending over 3000 gold to turn Hecarim into a gimped Skarner makes him insane?
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Iceborn Gauntlet on Hecarim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived