This should be a compulsary read for ALL players.

#1MistarePosted 12/8/2012 1:31:50 PM
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=15698-pastoulio-generic-build-guide

This is genius, pure quality. Everyone needs to read. Would make this game a much better place.
---
I just flipped a coin and it came out heads 3 times in a row. Anyone know if tails has been nerfed?
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/8/2012 1:35:25 PM
I love this guy. His Viktor guide is way better than the featured one too.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3Mistare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:37:56 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
I love this guy. His Viktor guide is way better than the featured one too.

Yeah his guide is what made me main viktor for a while. Plus i share his views in almost everything.
---
I just flipped a coin and it came out heads 3 times in a row. Anyone know if tails has been nerfed?
#4KarmicDragon1Posted 12/8/2012 1:39:26 PM
McAfee says the website has engaged in suspicious behaviour and as such I would prefer not to visit it.

Can someone copypasta the gists of it here please.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5PuredoggPosted 12/8/2012 1:39:27 PM
I just started reading this and I already love it. This guy is a complete ass and he knows it, and now I know it, too. Yet I still want to know what he has to say. I see a little bit of George Carlin in him.
---
My name is... Inigo Montoya. You cancelled my pre-order. Prepare to die.- Samuel 025
#6Black_AssassinPosted 12/8/2012 1:39:31 PM
The guide in question posted...
TEAMS NEED ONE AP CARRY Back To Top
Why one and not two or three? The simple answer is because when your equally ******ed opponents mentally menstruate a realization that they should get some Magic Resist, your team's damage output won't be cut in half.

So double AP is bad and the latter sentence doesn't apply at all to armor.

K.
#7Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 1:41:04 PM
I'm laughing so hard
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#8Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/8/2012 1:41:23 PM
When you do double AP, the other one isn't strictly a carry. They're often more like AP bruises along the lines of Cho or Rumble or what have you.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#9FvPPosted 12/8/2012 1:44:44 PM
There are so many things wrong with that guide
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#10PuredoggPosted 12/8/2012 1:45:52 PM
Anybody else read this in Gilbert Gottfried's voice?
---
My name is... Inigo Montoya. You cancelled my pre-order. Prepare to die.- Samuel 025