This should be a compulsary read for ALL players.

#11KeepItCivilPosted 12/8/2012 2:49:55 PM
OH S--- SON IT'S F------ DRAVEN
I love this guide.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#12Black_AssassinPosted 12/8/2012 2:51:13 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
When you do double AP, the other one isn't strictly a carry. They're often more like AP bruises along the lines of Cho or Rumble or what have you.

I was mainly thinking of Vlad and Rumble, who are mostly built straight AP.

The guide posted...
Leona is like a ****ty version of Amumu, and one that manages to do even less damage. My only complaint about Leona is that her damage is insignificant. It's awful. She's a terrible laning champion, and is only viable to play as a support. In that role, she is outclassed by Alistar and Taric. Her only saving grace is that her teamfight utility is pretty good, and her passive actually does decent damage. However, the logistics of getting Leona fed enough to actually be worth something are complicated and you should just play something else.

Ahahaha
ha
#13VoidgolemPosted 12/8/2012 2:53:20 PM
I like this guy.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#14Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 2:53:34 PM
Puredogg posted...
Anybody else read this in Gilbert Gottfried's voice?

I am now
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#15Fire_AwayPosted 12/8/2012 2:55:20 PM
Voidgolem posted...
I like this guy.

Is it you, Void? Did you write this guide?
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#16VoidgolemPosted 12/8/2012 2:57:05 PM
Voidgolem posted...
I like this guy.

Is it you, Void? Did you write this guide?

No, but now I'm sorta wishing I did.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#17themagicpainmanPosted 12/8/2012 3:06:12 PM
Hilarious, but really outdated.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#18profDEADPOOLPosted 12/8/2012 3:07:06 PM
Funny to read is my only comment.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#19xDarknezzxPosted 12/8/2012 3:08:30 PM
fantastic guide
would read again
#20CheezWhizXPosted 12/8/2012 3:17:44 PM
This guide could maybe pass for a read back in 2011, but even then it's pretty bad (Kat and Skarner are hybrids? Ezreal isn't baby's first AD Carry? Jax & Irelia don't right click? Lux is a bad mid?).

Actually, I take it back. Back in 2011 or now, this guy has literally no idea what he's talking about.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898