This should be a compulsary read for ALL players.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This should be a compulsary read for ALL players.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#21
This guide could maybe pass for a read back in 2011, but even then it's pretty bad (Kat and Skarner are hybrids? Ezreal isn't baby's first AD Carry? Jax & Irelia don't right click? Lux is a bad mid?).

Actually, I take it back. Back in 2011 or now, this guy has literally no idea what he's talking about.

Ezreal isn't Babby's First AD Carry - If you can't aim, he falls below other carries. If you're a shortbus-rider who uses arcane shift as a nuke, you're probably gonna end up feeding in a lot of situations.

And if you rush Manamune like some specimens of solo queue, you're gonna be useless 20 minutes in either way. Soooooooo

*shrug*
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: darkelfkiller

darkelfkiller
4 years ago#22
Puredogg posted...
Anybody else read this in Gilbert Gottfried's voice?

Yes, I did after reading that. Laughed way too damn hard.
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Drsteinman, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
4 years ago#23
If you happen to care about team composition, you will often get stuck playing the roles that nobody really wants to play.

The positive side to this is that you'll become a well rounded player because you'll learn to do all the roles in the game.

this is totally not true

I almost always wait until everyone else has picked and then fill in the last gap. I probably play 80% support, 15% jungler, 5% AD. I cannot remember the last time I've played top or mid outside a full premade
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#24
The guide is sort of outdated, but it's still humorous and mostly informative imo.

I say people should read his Viktor guide though. It's a lot more up to date, and y'all might learn a thing or two about the Glorious Evolution.
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=17919-pastoulio-viktor-build-guide
And then John was a zombie.

User Info: AStrawhatPirate

AStrawhatPirate
4 years ago#25
Very entertaining read
LoL: Stank Dangerous

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#26
This is a hilarious read XD
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#27
READ THIS GUIDE
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: spartanreborn1

spartanreborn1
4 years ago#28
tag for later
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn

User Info: omegaraijin

omegaraijin
4 years ago#29
Sooo outdated xD

User Info: Cirrus101

Cirrus101
4 years ago#30
KarmicDragon1 posted...
McAfee says the website has engaged in suspicious behaviour and as such I would prefer not to visit it.

Can someone copypasta the gists of it here please.

theres your problem right there.
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This should be a compulsary read for ALL players.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived