PVP.net Patcher Kernel is not responding

#1VivisqeqPosted 12/8/2012 2:03:29 PM
When I click to launch LoL, it doesn't go to the launcher, it just freezes when the logo pops up, I've tried everything from rebooting the PC, waiting, even reinstalling the program, all to no avail, help?
---
STFC
Not changing this line of my sig until Sin Cara wins a World Title or leaves the WWE/gets fired/retires - Started 21/8/2011
#2kirbymuncherPosted 12/8/2012 2:15:12 PM
open up task manager and end "rads_user_kernel.exe" and "LoLLauncher.exe"

at least that's what I always do when I get this problem and it's fine, though I'd have expected restarting would solve it too
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#3Dragonfable101Posted 12/8/2012 2:16:26 PM
Run as admin?

I don't know ;_;
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#4Vivisqeq(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:10:49 PM
kirbymuncher posted...

at least that's what I always do when I get this problem and it's fine, though I'd have expected restarting would solve it too

That doesn't work, just closes the program altogether.
---
STFC
Not changing this line of my sig until Sin Cara wins a World Title or leaves the WWE/gets fired/retires - Started 21/8/2011
#5kirbymuncherPosted 12/8/2012 7:05:01 PM
Yeah, usually if I start it up again after doing that it works fine.

Have you tried LoL's tech support forums?
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#6BenaldricPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:48 PM
Vivisqeq posted...
kirbymuncher posted...

That doesn't work, just closes the program altogether.

close lol then do this then reopen lol it should work
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#7Vivisqeq(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:14:06 AM
Nope, nothing. Will look into tech support though, thanks.
---
STFC
#8Arken101Posted 12/9/2012 7:20:35 AM
It's because your trying to run two instances of the game at the same time, the launcher sometimes doesn't close properly and will continue to run in the background for a little while. What the guy above me said is what you do, have nothing actively running, end those tasks, wait a minute then run LoL.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769