I wanna play a new character. Mantheon or Mundo ?

#11DrakethecakePosted 12/8/2012 4:23:52 PM
well mantheon is currently broken with black cleaver
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#12VergilkillaPosted 12/8/2012 4:24:52 PM
Ah, you're level 10 - get Pantheon. Mundo is a jungler and the higher level you get the more flamed you'll get for running him anything BUT jungle. If you go about learning lane Mundo it will mean nothing as you get higher level. And for good reason - lane Mundo is just not good.

Pantheon can jungle, top, and mid. I'd argue top is the LEAST viable of the three roles, but it is at least doable in a context beyond level 10.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#13Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:25:14 PM
Drakethecake posted...

So that means I might do good with him ?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#14VergilkillaPosted 12/8/2012 4:27:49 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Drakethecake posted...

Pantheon is also much more of a "get kills" champ than mundo. Mundo is a tank. "Doing well" with Mundo is a lot of assists and smart play/initiate. You can straight up dunk on folks as Pantheon. He is more of a carry.
---
#15Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:29:00 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
Ah, you're level 10 - get Pantheon. Mundo is a jungler and the higher level you get the more flamed you'll get for running him anything BUT jungle. If you go about learning lane Mundo it will mean nothing as you get higher level. And for good reason - lane Mundo is just not good.

Pantheon can jungle, top, and mid. I'd argue top is the LEAST viable of the three roles, but it is at least doable in a context beyond level 10.

Thanks man that really helped
Appreciate the feedback
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#16Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:31:50 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Drakethecake posted...

Pantheon is also much more of a "get kills" champ than mundo. Mundo is a tank. "Doing well" with Mundo is a lot of assists and smart play/initiate. You can straight up dunk on folks as Pantheon. He is more of a carry.

Ya that's kind of what I'm looking for but is he a step down from Garen since he seems to the "get kills" quite welll himself ?
---
#17VergilkillaPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:34 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Vergilkilla posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Drakethecake posted...

Ya that's kind of what I'm looking for but is he a step down from Garen since he seems to the "get kills" quite welll himself ?

Hmmm I wouldn't call him a "step down" from Garen. His kit is very different all around. A half-the-map-ult, a gap-closing stun, a poke, and a little AOE cone. I imagine he can do just as well as Garen, if not better in some situations, Pantheon's ult is a real game-changer, for example. But a side-by-side comparison would just highlight how different the two are, lol.
---
#18Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:17:07 PM
Vergilkilla posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Vergilkilla posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Drakethecake posted...

Hmmm I wouldn't call him a "step down" from Garen. His kit is very different all around. A half-the-map-ult, a gap-closing stun, a poke, and a little AOE cone. I imagine he can do just as well as Garen, if not better in some situations, Pantheon's ult is a real game-changer, for example. But a side-by-side comparison would just highlight how different the two are, lol.

Awesome thanks again man
---
#19CovenantPosted 12/8/2012 5:45:23 PM
Pantheon is not manly enough to be called Mantheon.

He's just a poser. Tryhards aren't manly.
#20Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:46:09 PM
Covenant posted...
Pantheon is not manly enough to be called Mantheon.

He's just a poser. Tryhards aren't manly.

Care to elaborate since I have no clue lol?
---