What's with this new trend in randoms?

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/8/2012 4:13:00 PM
Every game people go like "Do you even carry?" which stems from a gym meme I think? Like what's the point, it just sounds stupid
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Miksu454Posted 12/8/2012 4:14:26 PM
Because.
---
Little Koko never had a chance...
#3LaqOfInterestPosted 12/8/2012 4:15:22 PM
Is anyone else getting a bit sick of the number of Karmic topics we've been getting lately?
---
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#4FluffyNimbusPosted 12/8/2012 4:16:10 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Is anyone else getting a bit sick of the number of Karmic topics we've been getting lately?

---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because It's unfamiliar territory.
#5themagicpainmanPosted 12/8/2012 4:20:19 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...

I'm starting to have a laq of interest in them.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:23:55 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...

My bad, I thought the purpose of videogame boards were to discuss things that are related to the game in question.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt