Items that are getting nerfed

#1Master_strikerPosted 12/8/2012 4:15:15 PM
ruby sightstone

what else?

Ruby sightstone : When everyone in the game besides the ADC is getting one... you KNOW it's too good lmao
---
yooooooo
#2omisflyPosted 12/8/2012 4:17:11 PM
I sense a slight nerf incoming for BC
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavghbBElH1r6ib8g.gif
#3YordlePosted 12/8/2012 4:17:40 PM
Liandry
---
LoL Ign: Haiistorm
http://www.twitch.tv/haiistormlol
#4VoidgolemPosted 12/8/2012 4:20:00 PM
Only confirmed nerf so far is BC (little shred, little arpen, arpen is unique), and Brutalizer (arpen again)
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#5Lord GrahfPosted 12/8/2012 4:27:19 PM
After 30 or so games as support I don't get sighstone anymore.

I'm sick of being limited by an item as to how many wards I can place as needed. I'm sick of needing three items slots late game for sightstone, wards and pink wards, and still have to keep track of how many "ghost" wards are actually on the map and where they are. I'm sick of needing two item slots for sighstone and green wards even in early game just to ward all entrances to my lane.

I feel like it's a better item for jungler or top laner than it is for support.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#6killamaeglwnPosted 12/8/2012 4:46:46 PM
Lord Grahf posted...
After 30 or so games as support I don't get sighstone anymore.

I'm sick of being limited by an item as to how many wards I can place as needed. I'm sick of needing three items slots late game for sightstone, wards and pink wards, and still have to keep track of how many "ghost" wards are actually on the map and where they are. I'm sick of needing two item slots for sighstone and green wards even in early game just to ward all entrances to my lane.

I feel like it's a better item for jungler or top laner than it is for support.

free wards is the worst right now
---
You get nothing, YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
GT/IGN: Maeglwn Steam name: It's Fruit Salad!