Need help with Rengar Jungle

#1JackDaniels1964Posted 12/8/2012 6:37:49 PM
Don't know what to build on him, or is he simply not a choice of jungle anymore? Talk to me!
---
Yeah, I'm on a drug, its called Charlie ****ing Sheen
#2themagicpainmanPosted 12/8/2012 6:38:13 PM
He's much better top.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3VoidgolemPosted 12/8/2012 6:38:52 PM
In order to tell you what you're doing wrong we kinda need to know what you're doing.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#4JackDaniels1964(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:42:42 PM
I start with machete and pots, then wriggles and boots, then phage, necklace, frozen mallet, then different situation stuff
My route is Red > wraiths > golem > wraiths > wolves
---
Yeah, I'm on a drug, its called Charlie ****ing Sheen
#5VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 2:43:54 AM
Don't get necklace, it's currently garbage with the AD cost-drop everywhere else.

Blue gives you slightly better cleartime/sustain with the CDR, wouldn't start red unless you're definitely going to level 2 gank (...which Rengar sucks at anyway)

Do be sure to get one point in everything by 3.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#6AgentRebornPosted 12/9/2012 2:49:09 AM
needs more black cleaver, less bonetooth
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#7VergilkillaPosted 12/9/2012 6:22:04 AM
Just came in to comment that Rengar jungle is still very doable and viable
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#8LurkerkillerPosted 12/9/2012 6:27:46 AM
I won a ranked game around ~1450 elo with jungle rengar. Didn't really gank till level 6, at which, I just spammed lane ganked bot lane with ult.

Started machete and 5 pots.
Spirit stone
Boots
Sunfire
Golem Spirit (Dat HP for empowered W)
Spirit visage

And by then we won the game. Had snowballed bottom lane to pretty much win us the game.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301