Experiencing a Frustrating Bug.

#1Destin_Posted 12/8/2012 8:19:29 PM
Hello everyone, I've been playing LoL since the summer, but around the time of the Zed patch, I've been experiencing a strange glitch/bug that has been making the game nigh-unplayable the last couple of weeks. I lose control of my character and stand in place for very long periods of time (10-20 seconds) or just run forward uncontrollably, and oftentimes, this leads to embarrassing deaths and botched kill attempts that ruin the game for me, but more importantly, for my teammates who have had to tolerate this. My frame rate is always at 60FPS, and my ping stays consistently within the 100-120 range (standard for me) during these spurts.

As for what else happens during these occurrences, honestly, nothing. I see no laggy or erratic movements from other champions and creep waves or anything, it is simply my champion being stuck in place auto attacking or running forward, and I cannot control my character for a long time, before things return to normal. If you need a reference to what I am dealing with, I saw someone post a video exampling my very problem, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2R3lQL50kk&feature=channel&list=UL

I've tried re-installing the game to no success, I've posted on the LoL bug report and help & support forums, and am awaiting replies, but I figured asking some of the GameFAQS community may lead to some success as well. This happens up to multiple times in a game, and it is very frustrating.

If anyone has any advice regarding this situation, I would be very grateful for your input. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my wall of text, I greatly appreciate it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Destin08