When did you get your first pentakill?

#11IceMan_128Posted 12/8/2012 9:46:34 PM
AP Yi on Proving Grounds. Not spectacular or anything but still felt good.
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#12HitomoshiPosted 12/8/2012 9:50:46 PM
I played Ezreal on his last free week, pre nerf iirc. So 1-1 1/2 months ago.
---
Hitomoshi|| Welcome to the internet, if you are female, be prepared to present proof- Jables
hmm no clue... that's a good idea
#13Supercuaco666Posted 12/8/2012 9:50:48 PM
Mordekaiser. Ult'd a 12/1 Garen mid game while they were doing dragon, then at some point used E and got an instant quadra. Then I chased the last one desperate as hell while this dumb Soraka in my team kept throwing her bananas. Luckily, I got the last one and the penta.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#14LazyKennyPosted 12/8/2012 9:51:17 PM
Sometime on late 2011 with Tristana. Died immediately afterwards to a turret when I got it.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#15Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:38 PM
Katarina, first game after I bought the Kitty Kat skin. Felt awesome.

I also got one with Kog I believe, back before season 1 officially started. I've gotten at least one on Proving Grounds, but those don't really count.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#16Chaotic WarriorPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:59 PM
about 2 weeks after starting this game, it was either april or early may of 2011.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#17AppleframerPosted 12/8/2012 10:06:15 PM
Got my first pentakill as Varus within a day or two of his release. Got my second pentakill in the very next game (also as Varus). Got my third pentakill that same night (also as Varus), just 3 games later. It was a pretty awesome night of League - my first three pentakills happened all within 5 games.

That being said, I've only gotten one since and it was just recently.

Oh, and all of them were in SR Normal games. I've got some quadras in ranked, but no pentas.
#18Always_In_LastPosted 12/8/2012 10:31:06 PM
Just before the rework on twitch, I caught the enemy team low at baron. dropped out of stealth and they ran at me in a nice neat line.. bad idea. lol