Hardest champs to lane against each lane?

#1DedriaNPosted 12/8/2012 9:38:00 PM
I suppose bot is a combo but, which champions do you just hate to see on the loading screen when you're against them?

I personally hate Riven top. Even if I'm not top she seems to really ruin everyone's day.

Lee in the jungle is ruining games for me lately also.
#2omisflyPosted 12/8/2012 9:40:05 PM
Teemo for top

A good Katarina mid

Any poke champ with Sona down bot
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ruttmt.jpg
#3Edge4o7_Posted 12/8/2012 9:40:59 PM
Yorick
Taric

Both champs you have to respect in lane and they're too easy so player error is minimum. Even the worst Taric can E W you.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#4KirbixPosted 12/8/2012 9:42:00 PM
Teemo for top

A good Katarina mid

Any poke champ with Sona down bot

This. Although I'd say a well-coordinated Taric/Graves is worse than Sona/Ezreal. But I hate Teemo top and I hate katarina mid.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#5gene0129Posted 12/8/2012 9:42:02 PM
Teemo and Kennen top

Leblanc and Kennen mid
---
Livin'a lie
#6flyguy101Posted 12/8/2012 9:43:40 PM
Lane against?

Yorick top, LB mid, any well-coordinated bot combo that compliments each other.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#7Kotetsu534Posted 12/8/2012 9:51:37 PM
Top: Teemo, Rengar, Kha'Zix
Teemo is frustrating if not shut down early and will make a deadly shroom nest. Rengar's sustain makes it nearly impossible to push him out of lane even if you get an early advantage. Kha'Zix has insane damage if you should ever suffer an Unseen Threat -> Taste Their Fear combo.

Mid: Orianna, Evelynn
Eve will roam and kill everyone if people forget to buy pinks. Ori has extremely good harass and utility and tends to be played by skilled players in my experience.

Jungle: Shaco
Some of the most deadly ganks in the game and I expect my jungler to get killed in his jungle at some point.

Bot ADC: Draven, Twitch
The early game damage is extremely high making trades unfavourable and forcing passivity. I expect them to get early kills.

Bot Support: Lux, Zyra
Can't stand the ranged snares that can go through a minion. Great damage too, making you vulnerable to being bursted down if they land.
---
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information
#8Sword_SlasherPosted 12/8/2012 9:53:31 PM
Caitlyn + Taric
---
"I like to complain about games I've never played on online message boards." - Francis
#9themagicpainmanPosted 12/8/2012 9:54:54 PM(edited)
Yorick, Teemo, Leblanc, Blitz.

Edit: AP YI.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#10POkemon_PoWeRPosted 12/8/2012 9:56:08 PM
Support:
Leona and Blitz

ADC:
Varus and Caitlyn

Mid:
Katarina
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)