What do I build on Eve anymore?

#1DiplomacySCPosted 12/9/2012 1:04:11 AM
I've still been rushing DFG, is this right? Gank boots, Deathcap, Lich Bane, so that's 4 items. Which enchant? Do I get Abyssal, Zhonya's, Twin Shadows, Rylai's, Liandry's, Morellonomicon, ...?
#2_HeXPosted 12/9/2012 1:17:16 AM
Abyssal is core, always get Abyssal. You should have another defensive item like Zhonyas or GA as well, depending on the comp you're facing.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3orcus_snakePosted 12/9/2012 1:50:10 AM
I always rush Gusie unless ridiculously fed, the Needlessly Large Rod is kinda expensive and even if I back with 1600 gold id ratehr get Gusie for sweet magic pen and some tankyness as opossed to just some AP and liek another 1400 gold to go for DFG.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#4nyhustler208Posted 12/9/2012 1:57:01 AM
meh... I go sorc > DFG > Liandry > deathcape > void (game is usually over)

but tbqh... eve scales so damn well with ap items that anything that gives her ap works well on her
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#5BettyUboaPosted 12/9/2012 2:10:25 AM
Tier 1 boots > Rylai's > Tear > Deathcap > Tier 2/3 > Liandry's > Archangel > Lichbane/void/whatever the hell you want to round it out.
---
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6749/trollkastel.png
#6nyhustler208Posted 12/9/2012 2:16:24 AM
BettyUboa posted...
Tier 1 boots > Rylai's > Tear > Deathcap > Tier 2/3 > Liandry's > Archangel > Lichbane/void/whatever the hell you want to round it out.

lol your build hurts... she doesnt need AA, eve has no mana problems and rylais is meh, its not really needed compared to another ap item
---
#7Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/9/2012 2:18:48 AM
The only reason I'd get Tear/AA is to troll with the shield.

5-man ult + Seraph's active = lulz
---
And then John was a zombie.
#8CheezWhizXPosted 12/9/2012 3:15:24 AM
MPen Build.

Sorc Boots -> Haunting Guise -> Void Staff -> Abyssal or DFG -> Liandry's -> w/e you want.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#9nyhustler208Posted 12/9/2012 3:23:03 AM
im sorry but if your build doesnt have DFG in it as your second or third item it is not a legit eve build.

DFG is buffed guys, this isnt post patch DFG where the item sucks... this item is a MUST HAVE on eve. ounce you have it you will burst any target of your choice from 100 to 0 no questions asked. after you get DFG you can get w/e you want but until then that should be your main focus

if anything once you rush sorc boots, DFG should be instantly RUSHED afterwards
---
#10kagster123Posted 12/9/2012 3:26:17 AM
nyhustler208 posted...
im sorry but if your build doesnt have DFG in it as your second or third item it is not a legit eve build.

DFG is buffed guys, this isnt post patch DFG where the item sucks... this item is a MUST HAVE on eve. ounce you have it you will burst any target of your choice from 100 to 0 no questions asked. after you get DFG you can get w/e you want but until then that should be your main focus

if anything once you rush sorc boots, DFG should be instantly RUSHED afterwards

Pretty much any ap carry can rush dfg now and pwn face.

Such a broken item.
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412