Nami OP, UP or balanced?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nami OP, UP or balanced?
3 years ago#1
So what is she? I'm finding it hard to tell since I haven't played many games with her. Looking at her skills on one hand shes got 3 seconds of AOEhard cc as well as minor buffs and heals. But on the other hand her q is not that reliable. I really don't know what to make of her.

(And please don't give me some bull like no champion is OP or UP; if all champions were balanced there wouldn't be nerfs/buffs)
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
3 years ago#2
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
3 years ago#3
Pretty balanced I'd say. Could use a slight tweak to her passive imo, as its kind of lackluster, but other than that its the first champion in a while that is released very well balanced.
3 years ago#4
OP of course, Riot wants to sell her as much as possible before she gets nerfed.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
3 years ago#5
i like how obvious her ult is and how I can just list lazily to the left or right and avoid it.
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
3 years ago#6
From my first five or so games with her, she feels pretty nicely balanced. She has a pretty good best case (Q hits and W bounces twice) but it's hard to get that off, and you're never going to do it consistently. E is much better than I gave it credit for initially, and it's what keeps her from being UP.
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
3 years ago#7
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
3 years ago#8
dat omega3
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
3 years ago#9
Her skills are strong if they hit, but slow as hell and easy to dodge.

She's good an prolonging already CC'd characters though.
I'm bad at LoL.
3 years ago#10
I'd say she's about equal to Janna, with Janna having the better CC and Nami having more poke and some heal. I still feel Janna is better overall for the same effect. Maybe weaker early game but better late game.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nami OP, UP or balanced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived