How long can you pry yourself away from this game?

#11PhilumciousPhilPosted 12/9/2012 4:30:51 AM
I usually rage uninstall and quit for months at a time.
---
If you can read this post, it was a miracle I wasn't modded.
#12HeroshiX2Posted 12/9/2012 4:37:02 AM
I quit for weeks-months at times. To be honest the game has just been getting quite stagnant to me lately, even with the hero releases every couple of weeks and new items, nothing ever feels shockingly different every match anymore. Same champions bot, mid and top nearly every match, only feels that jungle is any new lately.

Maybe the meta will change one day so lane comps can be fun and unique each round for once.
#13Hell0nEarthPosted 12/9/2012 5:16:40 AM
HeroshiX2 posted...
I quit for weeks-months at times. To be honest the game has just been getting quite stagnant to me lately, even with the hero releases every couple of weeks and new items, nothing ever feels shockingly different every match anymore. Same champions bot, mid and top nearly every match, only feels that jungle is any new lately.

Maybe the meta will change one day so lane comps can be fun and unique each round for once.

Wait for the S3 tournaments to start. People don't think for themselves enough, but the pros will. Perhaps nothing will change, but if it does it will be through them.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14ZhouYeeizlePosted 12/9/2012 5:47:16 AM
I've quit before for 9 months.
---
People need to be more obsessed with getting themselves - Narcissexual
#15RaverbasherPosted 12/9/2012 7:16:35 AM
about 6 weeks.

i quite happily dont play for weeks at a time.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#16Arken101Posted 12/9/2012 7:19:51 AM
Basically anytime I want to hang out with my lady. Which is most times, but we have weird schedules that don't mesh up the greatest so every weekend or so I take off depending on work. I do play a lot though.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769