The Best / Worst Massive Skin Sale

#1DemetricusPosted 12/9/2012 4:39:25 AM
I thought that it might be fun for us to put together the best / worst possible skin sales that Riot could do in the future. This is the 2nd part to their fancy sale when they are bringing back legendary skins and having another big skin sale.

To keep things somewhat simple (hopefully) I think that 10 skins would be a reasonable guess with 7 975s and 3 520s on sale.

Best:
Tyrant Swain
Blackthorn Morgana
Glacial Malphite
Foxfire Ahri
Darkflame Shyvana
Urfrider Corki

Nightblade Irelia
Shadow Prince Malzahar
French Maid Nidalee

Worst:
Veigar Greybeard
Commando Garen
Hextech Singed
Emumu
Coral Reef Malphite
Sailer Gangplank
Bloodstone Taric

Viridian Kayle
Deadly Kennen
Aristrocrat Vayne

Obviously this is all just opinion and my choices have probably been influenced by the skins which I want when they are on sale but whatever. I have chosen some that just aren't that spectacular or where there is another skin which I greatly prefer.

This is based entirely on the splash arts however, I have looked in to extra particle effects or special in game models or anything.

I wonder what skins you would like to see or not want to see on sale.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#2BIadeBIadePosted 12/9/2012 5:22:36 AM
Coral Reef Malphite is awesome.
---
Rift - Zantoma @ Threesprings <Transience> 11/11 Conq, 8/8
LoL - aljskdfasdf PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#3Arken101Posted 12/9/2012 5:46:06 AM
BIadeBIade posted...
Coral Reef Malphite is awesome.

And the only reason I don't use Commando Garen is because Rugged Garen is the sexiest thing in the game.
TC you dun goofed
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#4BarrenitePosted 12/9/2012 5:47:23 AM
Boneclaw is the best shyvana skin what is your problem
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#5ritz2Posted 12/9/2012 5:52:55 AM
Aristocrat is the best in game
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
#6Demetricus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:16:03 AM
Opinions folks opinions. Not meaning to cause offence. I agree on the Rugged Garen hence why putting Commando on sale would be pointless (same as other Garen skins but whatever) and as for poor malphite, the splash art for Coral Reef just didnt appeal to me at all.

Aristrocrat Vayne I just dislike and Shyvana, her skins are nice but the purpley dragon appeals more to me. At least we're conversing though. Opinions are good, people may convince me to look more in to other skins which I can get.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#7Dragonfable101Posted 12/9/2012 6:49:10 AM
I suggest you add a subclause to your main post, or people will take it as if you are stating it outright, instead of just your opinion.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus