Any champ that can do all roles?

#1FluffyNimbusPosted 12/9/2012 7:33:35 AM
Closest I can think of is Kayle maybe. I want to try and stick with one Champ for a while to hone my skills with them, but I also like to use only one. And in Solo Q, someone will always inevitably call out my favorite role, so...It'd be nice to know if there are any champs that can cover my bases, ya dig?
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because It's unfamiliar territory.
#2RzulPosted 12/9/2012 7:35:16 AM
Nunu can do pretty much everything except AD Carry.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#3DarcKagePosted 12/9/2012 7:35:43 AM
Lee Sin does everything.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls
#4Master Of The DeadPosted 12/9/2012 7:36:04 AM
As far as I am aware Kayle is the only one, but he makes a poor ADC. There are plenty that can do the other four though.
---
Gamertag/Summoner Name: Dayy Hughes -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#5FluffyNimbus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:38:28 AM
Rzul posted...

Ah. Can he do them well? He's a great support and Jungler, but I've never used him Top or Mid.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because It's unfamiliar territory.
#6Gun SagePosted 12/9/2012 7:39:08 AM
Kayle is female >.> Even has a Sammus referenced skin.

Teemo may be able to, if you can get his jungle working right. His ganks would be awful, but I could see his counter jungling being pretty nasty by putting shrooms all over to see when you're starting buffs, then jumping you at them. Blind dart for Faux-sustain, passive for increased damage, speed boost to gank and Ult for map awareness... *shrugs*

Kayle is at least a decent support though, Teemo really isn't, he's just played that way sometimes.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#7iiTryhardPosted 12/9/2012 7:40:16 AM
FluffyNimbus posted...
Rzul posted...

Ah. Can he do them well? He's a great support and Jungler, but I've never used him Top or Mid.

I would guess that he wins lane really easily top, but you lose your carry destroyer. mid he is probably not as effective, since the assassin/high burst mid meta going on right now. He is definitely better suited to support with his bloodboil and jungle for his awesome ganks and clears and sustain.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#8anilEhilatedPosted 12/9/2012 7:42:04 AM
GP
---
For who could ever...?
#9AlastreonPosted 12/9/2012 7:42:05 AM
Cho'gath for every thing but ADC
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556