Any champ that can do all roles?

#11ZedPowerPosted 12/9/2012 6:44:12 AM
FluffyNimbus posted...
Rzul posted...
Nunu can do pretty much everything except AD Carry.

Ah. Can he do them well? He's a great support and Jungler, but I've never used him Top or Mid.

He's got amazing sustain so he can do reasonably well anywhere, and even if he loses his lane bad he can still trololololo into late game permanently turbocharging his carry and exhausting the enemy carry every 6 seconds and securing baron and forcing people to waste hard CC on him to break his ult.

And if he does win his lane he scales extremely well with AP.
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#12xngenPosted 12/9/2012 6:46:13 AM
...Lux!!!
#13The_WeegeePosted 12/9/2012 6:46:30 AM
Shaco does everything and more.
---
I get first dibs on me, be back after having 8 hours of hot Twister sex with myself.~TheMissingLink1186
#14RzulPosted 12/9/2012 6:46:52 AM
ZedPower posted...
FluffyNimbus posted...
Rzul posted...
Nunu can do pretty much everything except AD Carry.

Ah. Can he do them well? He's a great support and Jungler, but I've never used him Top or Mid.

He's got amazing sustain so he can do reasonably well anywhere, and even if he loses his lane bad he can still trololololo into late game permanently turbocharging his carry and exhausting the enemy carry every 6 seconds and securing baron and forcing people to waste hard CC on him to break his ult.

And if he does win his lane he scales extremely well with AP.

^This.

Also Cho. Q juking is hilariously fun. Especially when they run right into it's path.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#15refmonPosted 12/9/2012 6:47:51 AM
Kennen can do all
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#16LaqOfInterestPosted 12/9/2012 7:26:45 AM
refmon posted...
Kennen can do all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ack_eczA_c4
---
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#17lordlugia_rocksPosted 12/9/2012 8:35:28 AM
Fiddle is pretty close.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards! Grass type fanatic and proud of it! Lilligant and Shiftry ftw!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073
#18SlaynPosted 12/9/2012 8:38:22 AM(edited)
No one can really do all 5 very well, I can't think of someone who makes a good ranged ADC and does the rest. I mean technically you can take J4 all lanes, and I have done a bot kill lane... he also works mid against certain people, and is made for top and jungle. Would I take him bot lane consistently? No.

Why do you want a champ that does it all? Just buy and learn about 10 champs and you should be fine. Never learn one character and just take them wherever. Can Cho support? Yes. Would I want to? No. Too mana hungry and his passive doesn't work unless he last hits. Can't stack his R unless you get some minions too, or steal a kill.

Just learn to play a bunch of champs, being lazy and learning one for every lane will make you a bad player. Having said that, people like Nunu can easily do 3-4 roles, but I still wouldn't take him anywhere but support or jungle because that is where he excels. Why take nunu top when you can take someone like Jax?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#19themagicpainmanPosted 12/9/2012 8:38:24 AM
lordlugia_rocks posted...
Fiddle is pretty close.

You're right actually.
Top: VERY Situational counterpick to things like Vlad.
Mid: Counterpick again. Great against Kat.
Support: Unorthodox, but yeah.
Jungle: Yup
ADC: CRITTLESTICKS
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#20Gladiator28Posted 12/9/2012 8:43:50 AM
From what I know, the following people can "work" anywhere.

Kennen
Fiddlesticks
Jayce
Nunu
Kayle
Lee Sin
Lux
---
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.