Just one a 4v5. Support was afk from the start. AMA

#21jdyoungsPosted 12/9/2012 7:12:21 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...
I'd like to see GameFAQs people learn another language as difficult as English and be PERFECTLY fluent in it.

we're not talking about perfectly fluent, we're talking about using two words that mean completely differenent things. If it was to, two, too I'd be annoyed, but at least understanding. This is not even close.

to and two is the exact same as one and won. Exact same pronunciation, different meaning.

not really. one is pronounced wuhn and won is pronounced wahn. Though given most native english speakers dont enunciate properly anymore I will half give you your point

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/one
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/won

Nope, try again. I admittedly have heard people pronounce "won" as "wahn", but those people tend to be ones that have a drawl and poor enunciation in my experience, but that's neither here nor there.

(Secret necropost because I CBA to push F5 after 3 hours.)
---
-•·.·´¯`·.·• Idi¤†(-/-\-)™•·.·´¯`·.·•-
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#22PhantasmplusPosted 12/9/2012 7:14:59 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
I'd like to see GameFAQs people learn another language as difficult as English and be PERFECTLY fluent in it.

If I had a rudimentary understanding of another language and proceeded to go to a forum that spoke almost solely that language, I would expect to get berated for it.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#23Damien 5000Posted 12/9/2012 8:11:58 PM
Rihawf posted...
english is HELL EASY.

---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#24supergiest1234Posted 12/9/2012 8:20:37 PM
What if I told you I won a 3v5 as the 3? Don't believe me well sadly I didn't get a picture and they were gone half the game.
---
Lol ign: theblackdeath12
#25FandomOfRandomPosted 12/9/2012 8:54:33 PM
Damien 5000 posted...
Rihawf posted...
english is HELL EASY.

rihoofpls
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#26Zyx-WhitewindPosted 12/9/2012 10:09:57 PM
I won a 4 vs 5 with our jungler afk the whole game recently. It wasnt even close either. I got fed as Zyra mid earlier and we pushed their inhibitor down really fast. Ended like 12/1/17.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#27SharzakenatorPosted 12/9/2012 10:44:37 PM
iddZk33p posted...
one

---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#28Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/9/2012 11:02:17 PM
Rihawf posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

???????????
english is HELL EASY.
Calling it complex or hard it's just ridiculous, seriously.

rihoof pls
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#29Master CilanderPosted 12/9/2012 11:05:13 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
one to

---
Neutral but not impartial.
#30FormalhautPosted 12/9/2012 11:05:32 PM
English is the easiest language in the world. I learned English without even trying but other languages take way too much time and effort to learn.

Trufax.
---
I'm not a troll or a moron. It's a joke. Humour exists. Google it.