*feeds vayne going 0/5*

#51HotshotJoePosted 12/9/2012 5:32:48 PM
Airsoftcomeback posted...
Damn what did i miss?

Also who the f*** is this nubber guy?

From the looks of it Voids not to blame this game and the morgana and bot lane take the blame.

Bot lane already apologized. Morgs making excuses, nothing to see here move along pls

you should read the post right before your post.
#52VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 5:39:23 PM
"Lost my cool after Void started raging at you and Xcal"

*only words said to botlane were "Guys don't feed vayne pls", "Stop feeding vayne pls", and "Good at urgot my foot"*

ok.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#53kdread1Posted 12/9/2012 5:51:06 PM
Voidgolem posted...
"Lost my cool after Void started raging at you and Xcal"

*only words said to botlane were "Guys don't feed vayne pls", "Stop feeding vayne pls", and "Good at urgot my foot"*

ok.

SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE! Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?
---
Lost Karma Counter: 9
Riot will convert Wriggle's Lantern into a Support Item. Called 8/4/12.
#54XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:16:00 PM
i always find it funny when people say "stop feeding" as if it were something they were doing on purpose.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#55Skyscraper101Posted 12/9/2012 6:22:22 PM
Replay plz
#56SkyzPosted 12/9/2012 6:26:08 PM
XcaIIion posted...
i always find it funny when people say "stop feeding" as if it were something they were doing on purpose.

It usually is though. I don't tell people "to stop feeding" but them feeding is usually because they keep either being aggressive or don't make the proper changes to stop dying. It's really simple. Constantly walking out into the middle of the lane to die is feeding intentionally when you've given the lane up the lane already by dying twice is foolish.

You can't win a 2v2 when you have boots 1 and a dorans blade and they have boots 2 and b.f sword and vamp no matter how good you think your engage is. Give the tower up completely or CS with skills from far away. Otherwise Gg you lost the lane it happens. Nothing you can do.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#57T-Viral-XPosted 12/9/2012 6:29:45 PM
Honestly, I blame Xcal...somethings just not right here...
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img505/7476/vashfilterscopyqu9.jpg http://tinyurl.com/aumk92w
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#58MEGAsoldierPosted 12/9/2012 7:25:30 PM
I am watching the replay. I don't care about any of you so I will give you an unbiased opinion when I am done.
#59RunesCallPosted 12/9/2012 7:28:22 PM
And this is why I'm intimidated to play with GameFAQers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOSrw.gif ~ Such a shame. Such a waste. Such a pity.
Artists sure are whimsical creatures~
#60Lord GrahfPosted 12/9/2012 7:29:01 PM
XcaIIion posted...
Baggi__Bumper posted...
So... you were some ADC with Void as supportbear?

Probably mostly bad luck, as support bear is literally useless when laning against a Vayne.

i was sona, and fed the enemy vayne.

void was the jungle kha and people raged at him for not winning their lanes.

no i didnt blame him, he blamed me. i was winning my lane till he sat in the bush 5 feet away watching me die on my turret. would you like the lolreplay xscall so you could see my pov. the one thing hes talking about was him yelling at me in team chat so i typed back and got dived same time.

TL:DR Voidgolem playing the blame game again. aka what you want me to gank as jungler no i dont do that. next time ill jsut give my turret to the enemy if voids jungler cause apparenlty luring them around a turret and taking 75% of their hp without being hit is the laners fault when the junglers right there but doesnt help.

loled
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger