I don't 'get' Teemo mid.

#11frozenphantomPosted 12/9/2012 4:50:38 PM
pastaman2232 posted...
pastaman2232 posted...
map control with the shrooms, they have a high base damage, good scaling and are even better now with the oracles nerf.

other than that, you've got pretty good DPS, and it's easy to snowball top and dominate mid game.

Next patch they are getting nerfed. Decently hard might I add.

source?

Don't recall where the official notes are, but :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2875520

Its because with Liandra's burn effect, AP teemo shrooms were doing too much damage.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864
#12iMillatimePosted 12/9/2012 4:50:53 PM
pastaman2232 posted...
pastaman2232 posted...
map control with the shrooms, they have a high base damage, good scaling and are even better now with the oracles nerf.

other than that, you've got pretty good DPS, and it's easy to snowball top and dominate mid game.

Next patch they are getting nerfed. Decently hard might I add.

source?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/126-pbe-update.html
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#13generic_emuPosted 12/9/2012 4:51:00 PM
He's similar to heimer. You have to fight in the shrooms.
---
Official King Politoed of Gamefaqs
Official Politoed of the B2/W2 boards
#14VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 4:52:27 PM
because hurricane so op

wut u mean I r worthless mid, loluscuk bad jungle his fault i feed.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#15B01tPosted 12/9/2012 4:54:14 PM
iMillatime posted...
funny, i won two teemo games mid ap in a row because of how broken his damage is with liandry's.

but uh yeah, keep on not getting it so you don't see his power. it's not the champs fault you played with bad mid players.

there's a reason he's getting picks and bans in tournament level games right now, and it's cause he's got broken damage. there's nothing to "get" about it. his shrooms got a RIDICULOUS buff with oracles being gone, liandry's does 10% of an opponents health per shroom, and toxic shot absolutely shreds people, even more than some of these black cleaver stackers.

People may suck with him, but the good players out there are instagibbing people with his broken damage.

edit: this post looks rude, didn't mean for it to. I'm on my med and my head is pounding.

read the description next time. Liandry's damage is halved with aoe/periodic spells, such as shrooms. so it's 5%, not 10%
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#16pastaman2232Posted 12/9/2012 4:54:52 PM
i'm kind of sad, but i guess this means i'll have teemo all to myself now.

but really.. 120 damage off rank 3 shroom? liandrys is just as broken on anyone else who gets double damage, nerf the item if that's the reason.
---
.: Senraid IV :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#17Herostratus_Posted 12/9/2012 4:56:46 PM
Ha. You must have seen some bad Teemos. He's fine mid, you need to take advantage of his speed to dodge skillshots. Start with a ward so you don't get gabled before 6.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#18genericname1234Posted 12/9/2012 4:57:07 PM
Its incredibly situational. Teemo is super squishy and he has low range. Gap closers completely destroy him. If you're going to take teemo mid it needs to be as a counterpick. You also need to have a team that can support him. You'll need a top and a jungle with lots of CC and the ability to initiate, peel,counter-initiate etc.

In other words. It can work, but not in solo queue.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#19xfrankcookxPosted 12/9/2012 5:30:58 PM
i've gone teemo mid lots of times and actually i've never lost a mid with him. never on ranked though, i stick with vlad, kass and karthus. still, teemo mid is pretty viable, if he's decent enough, he can roam, and believe me, shrooms of ap teemo, if well built, hurt like hell. more now that the oracle got SO nerfed
#20OwlRammerPosted 12/9/2012 5:34:29 PM
save some shrooms for teamfights

when teamfights starts, wait for enemy team to focus people, then run up to them and shroom them all

don't forget to use your abilities before hand

win teamfights even if you die because shrooms
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.