Who wants a PBE account?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who wants a PBE account?

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#1
When I gave away my Live account, i gave my PBE account to an irl friend but this weekend he told me he uninstalled it.

So does anybody want? It's got a lot of stuff on it.

no g-cube u no can haz
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#2
Can i have it please?
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#3
Can I haz it? I'll draw you an awesome sig of your choice
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#4
I will do something of your choice.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

User Info: End_of_Day

End_of_Day
4 years ago#5
you should give it to Sona_Buvelle
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis

User Info: I3abyI3oy

I3abyI3oy
4 years ago#6
may i have it please ;) my friend has one and he wants me to join but i cant make an acc atm.. so if i could get it that would be greatly appreciated. <3

User Info: thisisboris2

thisisboris2
4 years ago#7
I3abyI3oy posted...
may i have it please ;) my friend has one and he wants me to join but i cant make an acc atm.. so if i could get it that would be greatly appreciated. <3

Board User Level 13: Provisional (4)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 3 topics, 30 messages per day (15 per hour)
Account Created Sunday, December 9, 2012 5:21 PM
Last Visit Sunday, December 9, 2012 5:27 PM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 1
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST

mantana888
4 years ago#8
thisisboris2 posted...
I3abyI3oy posted...

Board User Level 13: Provisional (4)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 3 topics, 30 messages per day (15 per hour)
Account Created Sunday, December 9, 2012 5:21 PM
Last Visit Sunday, December 9, 2012 5:27 PM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 1

Ty Boris <3

End_of_Day posted...
you should give it to Sona_Buvelle

Only if she becomes my cyber girlfriend ;3

Also, this has about the same rules as my main accoutn giveaway did. So I have to have seen you around a lot and I have to like you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#9
mantana888 posted...
Also, this has about the same rules as my main accoutn giveaway did. So I have to have seen you around a lot

Awesome! That would really help me out if I co-

mantana888 posted...
and I have to like you.

Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~

mantana888
4 years ago#10
Alakazam_fan posted...
mantana888 posted...
Also, this has about the same rules as my main accoutn giveaway did. So I have to have seen you around a lot

Awesome! That would really help me out if I co-

mantana888 posted...
and I have to like you.

I recognize your name and it doesn't have any negative memories with it. I remember there was one topic that I read your posts in and I either agreed 100% or thought you were an idiot. But I can't remember which. So you have a chance.

There's one person who, if he posts in here, I'll immediately give it to him. Cause he gets bullied a lot around these parts :<
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who wants a PBE account?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived