Jasio Radwan: report me then
Jasio Radwan: for not playing
Arsamandi: no man u are
Jasio Radwan: meta
Jasio Radwan: go ahead
Arsamandi: he called 1st
Arsamandi: so plz
sohmwan87: um, preference goes to order
Sharpcarrot: holy **** can i get one ******* game where kids dont cry about roles
Sharpcarrot: god damn
sohmwan87: not everyoens cpu goes the same time
Jasio Radwan: so why do u even call
BlackQuetzal: i just spent a half our off this damn game for dodging a queue that had the SAME EXACT ARGUMENT
BlackQuetzal: can you guys please just shut up and cooperate?!
BlackQuetzal: christ
Jasio Radwan: guess not
Sharpcarrot: oh great
Sharpcarrot: i can troll to guys
Sharpcarrot: np

The GFaqs community seems too damn mellow and I'm starting to think you guys aren't playing the same damn game I am.
---
My name is... Inigo Montoya. You cancelled my pre-order. Prepare to die.- Samuel 025
#2Rabid_MexicanPosted 12/9/2012 5:18:06 PM
This has happened to me EVERY game today. It's getting worse.

Just to do my part I've learnt every position and am buying more champs from different roles.
---
Intel Core2 Quad @ 2.33Ghz, 4GB DDR2, GeForce GT120
#3VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 5:18:47 PM
I burned out the rage centers in my brain awhile back. It's 'k.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#4necroix05Posted 12/9/2012 5:22:23 PM
Elo slump.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#5mattislegionPosted 12/9/2012 5:24:23 PM
Dodge? Both of the ranked games I played on my new level 30 acc were full of people that let me do whatever I wanted because I said "please".
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#6OwlRammerPosted 12/9/2012 5:24:31 PM
That's why I'm stuck too, people always cry about that stuff then just troll when someone picks the roll -_-
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#7KosukeKGAPosted 12/9/2012 5:47:55 PM
</insert obligatory you're probably just as skilled as these other players shaming post here>
#8nyhustler208Posted 12/9/2012 6:04:05 PM(edited)
your in your elo because of yourself, I used to be just like you bro but ive come to the conclusion that it is possible to carry yourself out of an elo you dont belong in.

I used to be 1100 my self then carried myself to 1400 and still rising with poppy and eve. if you want to come out of your elo watch those vids posted a few days ago( I dont no why those vids arent stikied yet)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/64819755
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#9Puredogg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:05:50 PM
^ Definitely, I understand that. I just got to 1100 ELO from well below 800, but the constant roller coaster in my score is largely due to players who complain and feed when things don't go their way. I can't carry a game as Varus if the jungle and my support feed the enemy ADC 7 kills (which happened yesterday).

What I hate most about this is that Riot uses the ELO system at all. It's a system used to rank chess players as individuals, not team games. It's too inaccurate because of things like this.
---
My name is... Inigo Montoya. You cancelled my pre-order. Prepare to die.- Samuel 025
#10Tiberius1151Posted 12/9/2012 7:15:22 PM
I have noticed this a lot more in the game lately, used to be people would be pretty chill about what everyone was doing. Now if someone doesn't get to do something they will turn into a rage baby.

Oh and most of the time the person that wants the spot and is being a numb nuts about it sucks at that spot.
---
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke