Most hated/annoying things that players do.

#1Xano1234Posted 12/9/2012 6:36:46 PM
1. When top or mid dies and then precedes to go all Rambo on their lane enemy to try and even it out and get outplayed. If the enemy killed you once, chances are they are going to keep doing it. Stop playing so aggressive and feeding. I would rather have you have 20 less CS than see your opponent 4/0.

2. People who complain about wards but do absolutely nothing to place them themselves. No it is not the supports duty. Yes they should be putting them down, but guess what. 75g is not a whole lot. How about buying 1 every time you go back to ship. 5 people do that, bam, you have a lot of sight on the map.

3. People that teleport to base or jungle after an ACE or baron. If we just destroyed the other team with an ace. PUSH. There is nothing to reduce your health any more. Going back to buy another item is dumb. Kill a tower than B. Another thing is when you do the same, and instead of pushing, players go jungle instead. I'm glad you got 4 creeps, but their tower is much more important.

4. Passive supports. I hate when a support just stands in the bush and does absolutely nothing to harass the enemy team. Played with a Taric once who apparently did not know he had a stun because he never used it and just sat in the bush. Your job as a support is to protect/heal or other wise set up situations for the ADC to get kills. You are not doing that by sitting there and leeching xp.

5. Overly aggressive/passive ADCs. My best friend falls into the overly aggressive. If they are low on health, he tends to rush forward, sometimes into tower range to get the kill, only to be stunned, kited, whatever. I understand you want the kill, but making them B means they are not getting XP or gold. It is much better for that than to attempt to get a kill and get yourself killed.

Along the same lines, overly passive ADCs. I played with a Vayne who would refuse to attack/harass the enemy bot lane. I asked her and she said "ADCs are suppose to farm." Yes, this is true, but if they put themselves in a bad position or if your support initiates, ATTACK THEM. A champion kill is worth 50 minion kills.

6. Teams that don't understand defense. All of your lanes are getting pushed by minions and the enemy team is up for kills. You see a lone enemy and chase around the map after them, get baited, and die. If you are underleveled/farmed, don't initiate fights when you know they will win. Defend a tower, farm minions and get yourself some xp and gold. If they attack, defend. If you get some kills off of it, then you can push. Annoying when teams go all gung ho 24/7 to get a kill, when their towers are being destroyed behind them.

7. Junglers that don't help a lane obviously being pushed or if asked for help. If you see any lane being overly aggressive and your teammate constantly being pushed back. That would be a good time to gank. Even if it is unsuccessful, you took the heat off your teammate for a bit to push back a little. If they are super aggressive, wait in a bush for a couple seconds and wait for them to push and kill them.

8. Dogmatic players. Players that automatically go "gg" if you pick a certain champion/summoner spell/etc. Basically they are negative from the start and their performance will suffer from it.

There are probably many more, but this is all I can think of at the moment.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#2VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 6:37:56 PM
Passive ADCS - If I start a fight as a support, I expect backup. Unless you're like Vayne or something.

Incompetent Metabreakers: "Mang this works all the time trust us we're duo" never actually works. Ever.

Blaming the jungler - Just stop.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#3Luster_SlyPosted 12/9/2012 6:39:04 PM(edited)
Xano1234 posted...
No it is not the supports duty.

wat

That's like the supports most important job after protecting the carry.

Yeah, everyone should do it but the Support should be doing it the most.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
#4mantana888Posted 12/9/2012 6:39:23 PM
Xano1234 posted...
A champion kill is worth 50 minion kills.

More like 30, if you count the CS that the enemy AD carry will be missing.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#5Alakazam_fanPosted 12/9/2012 6:40:14 PM
Instead of going for the two Nexus turrets, team decides to destroy all 3 inhibitors.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#6VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 6:40:42 PM
*10 CS

well, it's a little more with minion gold nerfed, but not nearly 50 unless they had a streak going.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#7ZenzokuPosted 12/9/2012 6:43:21 PM
duoQ.

i hate that now. Everytime it's something like:

"hey mang, me and this homie here are bros, aight? So we gonna hop down to da bot lane and dominate it, ya feel me?"

10 minutes later they're both 0/3 or worse.
EVERYTIME

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

WHY do people play duoQ when they obviously can't cooperate!
#8BettyUboaPosted 12/9/2012 6:44:52 PM
Your entire team should be buying sightstone. Maybe ruby sightstone, if they're doing well.

Having vision of the entire map at all times is worth the investment.
---
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6749/trollkastel.png
#9DeanyzyPosted 12/9/2012 6:52:32 PM
When you have the advantage but you end up losing because your team never pushes and the enemy eventually catches up.

ALL MY RAGE.
#10quanticdreamPosted 12/9/2012 6:53:55 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
Xano1234 posted...
No it is not the supports duty.

wat

That's like the supports most important job after protecting the carry.

Yeah, everyone should do it but the Support should be doing it the most.

I believe he meant not just the supports duty =)