Anyone else seeing a lot of AP + Darius tops lately?

#1CrumpledPaperPosted 12/9/2012 6:38:12 PM
Veigar + Darius
Lux + Darius
Fiddlesticks + Darius

its a bad day to play top lane
---
Eh
#2VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 6:41:50 PM
and then GLORIOUS GANKS.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#3CrumpledPaper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:44:55 PM
and then GLORIOUS GANKS.

Not sure if my junglers have just been bad or if all of that cc means they had no option BUT to feed them.

2 of those games I was able to get away with just ditching the tower and farming up/ganking elsewhere (teemo/lee sin) and winning during their gimped mid game but the third time as nasus just went horribly v__v

I hope this isn't a new trend and people are just scared of the new jungle eheu
---
Eh
#4VoidgolemPosted 12/9/2012 6:45:59 PM
Not sure if my junglers have just been bad or if all of that cc means they had no option BUT to feed them.

2 of those games I was able to get away with just ditching the tower and farming up/ganking elsewhere (teemo/lee sin) and winning during their gimped mid game but the third time as nasus just went horribly v__v

I hope this isn't a new trend and people are just scared of the new jungle eheu

well.

sometimes that happens too.

qq.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#5VegerunksPosted 12/9/2012 6:46:18 PM
I don't think people are scared of the new jungle, I think a lot of people just are starting to take advantage of the rewards for being a lot more offensive in season 3.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#6mantana888Posted 12/9/2012 6:48:15 PM
Veig + darius could actually be pretty strong.

Stun>pull means the enemy is going to lose a huge chunk of HP. Too much for the enemy jungler to be able to tank safely. And they have enough burst to dive pretty early on.

Just depends on who the enemy is and how well they control the minion wave.(Just like every other 2v1 lane)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.