Played my first match against beginner bots and got my ass kicked...

#1SeiferFCPosted 12/9/2012 6:51:04 PM
What the hell did I do wrong? I chose Nasus since his file says he's easy difficulty and I did fine in the beginning. However as soon as I downed my first tower, the AI seemed to want me beaten into the ground. No matter where I went, 3 of them would find me constantly. None of my teammates gots harassed by the bots like I did.

Is this some AI quirk or what?
---
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!
#2Skul_Posted 12/9/2012 6:54:56 PM
Stick with team late game. Dont go alone. Its dangerous.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#3TheNeoArcadianPosted 12/9/2012 6:55:57 PM
Nasus isn't as easy as he seems.

You should pick Garen or Ashe or Annie for beginner champs.
---
psn: theneoarcadian
If only P4Golden was available on the PS3... :'[
#4aHappySackaPosted 12/9/2012 6:57:14 PM
Seems like you just have bad map awareness, you'll learn to deal with it eventually.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5SeiferFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:57:38 PM
Skul_ posted...
Stick with team late game. Dont go alone. Its dangerous.

I thought it was supposed to be 2 top, 2 bottom and 1 mid? I stayed in mid for the most part.

Every time I weakened my mid enemy (it was Annie) another 2 or 3 bots came out of nowhere and imploded my anus.
---
#6Damien 5000Posted 12/9/2012 6:58:16 PM
I think understanding Nasus' abilities is easy, and that's where his difficulty scale comes from. But as far as using Nasus to his full potential, it gets a bit more difficult. His Qu requires a fair understanding of last-hitting. That and I never recommend Bruiser tops for beginners.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#7JaggiJumperPosted 12/9/2012 6:58:39 PM
What you did wrong was initially beating them. If you keep pushing towers, they group up to stop you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch. http://i.imgur.com/yDgAM.jpg zyraaaaa
#8SeiferFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:02:28 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
What you did wrong was initially beating them. If you keep pushing towers, they group up to stop you.

So that other guy is right and I should stick with team the whole time against the bots?

This was seriously my first game so I'm entirely new to all of this.
---
#9LaqOfInterestPosted 12/9/2012 7:04:37 PM
SeiferFC posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

So that other guy is right and I should stick with team the whole time against the bots?

League has something called a "laning phase", which is where, yeah, everyone stays in their lane and farms/attempts to kill their opponent (typically 2 bot, 1 mid, 1 top and 1 in the jungle). But then that ends later on as teammates leave their lanes to group up and push towers (the "teamfight phase"). That's what the bots did to you, and since your team didn't, you got your anus imploded 1v3+.
---
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#10SeiferFC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:06:54 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
SeiferFC posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

League has something called a "laning phase", which is where, yeah, everyone stays in their lane and farms/attempts to kill their opponent (typically 2 bot, 1 mid, 1 top and 1 in the jungle). But then that ends later on as teammates leave their lanes to group up and push towers (the "teamfight phase"). That's what the bots did to you, and since your team didn't, you got your anus imploded 1v3+.

Ok, makes sense. How should I build Nasus? The store has recommended items but I have no idea how accurate those really are. I figured since I started with him I might as well use him until I figure the game out.
---