Iv started with Ashe, which champion should i got for next?

#1Cobra1010Posted 12/9/2012 7:21:56 PM
I currently have about 2200IP and im looking for something thats relatively easy to play as and can destroy intermediate bots. I don't know if i'm just bad, but i get my ass kicked 2 shotted or even 1 shotted on intermediate.

I buy the boots and 3 potions first. Then i get the vampiric thing. Then i go for phamtom dancer or bloodthirstier which ever one is chespest, i get them both. Then eventually get swiftness boots and infinity edge. And if the game is long enough i get black cleaver too.

But the bots seem to get money mega fast and i get 2 shot really early in the game. Before i can even get a phantom dancer or bloodthirstier.

Do i need a better champion or is there anything im doing wrong?

I'm not high enough level to have flash so i cant really escape if enemies come at me. They throw stuns, fear n everything. And i just die in 2 seconds.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#2themagicpainmanPosted 12/9/2012 7:22:21 PM
Jax
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3Shadow EdgePosted 12/9/2012 7:27:29 PM
Build better. Play better. Get more last hits. Kite kite kite.

Jax can easily steamroll bots but you still need to play better in general.
---
ns
#4AloneWeStandPosted 12/9/2012 7:42:54 PM
You most likely aren't getting enough last hits.
---
http://i.imgur.com/P95R6.gif
#5ExalxPosted 12/9/2012 8:03:18 PM
Go for Doran's blade after your boots and pots. Get another one if you're doing well. Build Merc Treads if you have problems with CC. Rush the B.F. Sword for Blood Thirster if you're doing really well instead of the Doran's or just get it after your first two. When you go B, kill the golems if you see they're up while you're heading back to lane.

Main point, you're not building anything with damage and you need damage before attack speed and 2nd tier boots.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#6EvilmonsterPosted 12/9/2012 9:36:46 PM
I would get champs of each role, just choose which ones you like (I chose mine based on visuals/coolness), because there will be games where an AD carry will already be chosen, and choosing another one would not work as well as if you had chosen a tank, support or melee.
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88