Janna or Nami?

#1esoterikaPosted 12/10/2012 12:18:59 AM
who is the better support out of these 2?
#2k0rupted1Posted 12/10/2012 12:19:40 AM
Janna no doubt about it.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#3RunesCallPosted 12/10/2012 12:19:57 AM
I feel like Nami is, due to the lane sustain and still being able to knock off enemies or speed up your ad carry away from danger.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOSrw.gif ~ Such a shame. Such a waste. Such a pity.
Artists sure are whimsical creatures~
#4FreshSushiPosted 12/10/2012 12:21:15 AM
Janna is better if you have the skill. Nunu is like the safest support in the world, no matter how hardcore you and your ADC fail, snowball + blood boil = lmao.
---
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
#5GevaudenPosted 12/10/2012 12:41:06 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Janna is better if you have the skill. Nunu is like the safest support in the world, no matter how hardcore you and your ADC fail, snowball + blood boil = lmao.

U'd be surprised how many baddies play Nunu and don't do him justice, a champ still takes skill sorry.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#6FlameLord23Posted 12/10/2012 12:56:40 AM
how the hell did Nunu get into this?

Nami. Great sustain in lane, good CC, although Janna's cc is more reliable (both tornado and zephyr), and that ult is just amazing when you land it. Plus her E allows an ally to slow an opponent on auto attacks for almost nothing. Any time an ally gets hit with her ability, the ally gains MS. I use her E to get allies into battles when we're chasing, or to disengage when we're running.
---
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7_HeXPosted 12/10/2012 1:04:07 AM
Nami is better and playing passively in lane is boring as hell. Janna can go die in a fire.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.