4 years ago#1
idk
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
4 years ago#2
D. He feels... the same.
ns
4 years ago#3
Why would you send him to jungle when he can easily dominate top?
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
4 years ago#4
...because he can also easily dominate the jungle? He can't grow fat on a steady diet of dragon sashimi from top lane.

Seriously, dude can have two smites in his pocket, why wouldn't you want him running around the jungle?
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
4 years ago#5
Because he shuts down conventional mids? Seriously I don't know why he fell out of favor in mid, glass cannon Cho is still a tanky mother f***er.
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
4 years ago#6
C
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
4 years ago#7
FlameLord23 posted...
Because he shuts down conventional mids? Seriously I don't know why he fell out of favor in mid, glass cannon Cho is still a tanky mother f***er.

Cause everyone is too busy going Diana and Khazix mid. Oh and the many many losers going Kat cause hahaha sentience.
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
4 years ago#8
Oh and if you want double smite, just take Nunu. He's a much better jungler in terms of clear time, can turn games around with the well timed blood boil on the ADC, and his smite is on a much lower cooldown and cost for essentially the same amount (900 at rank 5), plus it's available at level 1.
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
4 years ago#9
Man, you're missing the point, but maybe I should have been clearer about how sarcastic I was in my post. Cho is rad in a bunch of places. Asking "why make him do X when he's so good at Y" is absurd because he has a lot going for him at X and at Y and also at Z. Just take him wherever you want and own face, it doesn't matter.
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
4 years ago#10
just comparing s2 and s3 jungle, not lane
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D Cho'Gath is not as strong in the jungle as he used to be in S2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived