C/D Cho'Gath is not as strong in the jungle as he used to be in S2

#21profDEADPOOLPosted 12/10/2012 5:55:43 AM
D, if anything he feels stronger to me.

This.

Cho isn't as affected by the monster strength increase due to that passive. If your team is fine with it you can afk farm jungle for 11+ minutes before you have to B. Then you get defensive items and also have six stacks of your passive. Be invulnerable when you gank.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#22FlareZeroPosted 12/10/2012 6:38:10 AM
Were people complaining about where Cho can play? He can fit any role thats not taken. Anyways, he feels the same if not better.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#23profDEADPOOLPosted 12/10/2012 7:00:06 AM
Were people complaining about where Cho can play? He can fit any role thats not taken except ADC. Anyways, he feels the same if not better.

FTFY.
---
#24ezekiel702Posted 12/12/2012 9:21:22 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...

This.

Cho isn't as affected by the monster strength increase due to that passive. If your team is fine with it you can afk farm jungle for 11+ minutes before you have to B. Then you get defensive items and also have six stacks of your passive. Be invulnerable when you gank.

By then your team is already down 2-14 and raging at you for not ganking enough as they got raped over and over again by jungle Xin cause they can't ward and over extend over and over even though you said to passively farm til you could go back for Warmogs w/ 6 feast stacks and tower dive like a boss. Such is life in the solo q.
#25profDEADPOOLPosted 12/12/2012 9:26:35 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...

This.

By then your team is already down 2-14 and raging at you for not ganking enough as they got raped over and over again by jungle Xin cause they can't ward and over extend over and over even though you said to passively farm til you could go back for Warmogs w/ 6 feast stacks and tower dive like a boss. Such is life in the solo q.

Very true. But when it works it is amazing.
---
#26TomorrowDogPosted 12/12/2012 9:32:19 AM
GameFAQs logic: My team needs a jungler so I'm going to take Cho'Gath top/mid.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#27SiblingzPosted 12/13/2012 6:01:51 AM
Because you can take him mid and win the game
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here